Chapter 10.

ISABELLE

"Izzy? Why are you calling me this early? Wait why are you up this early?" Peter's voice ran through the phone to my ear.

I sighed. "Can you just come pick me up? I'll tell you everything when I see you."

"Ok, text me where you are."

After that Peter hung up. I slowly pulled the phone away from my ear and started to text him the address of Harry's road, so he knew where to find me. I just hope he got here fast. I didn't want to be alone with my thoughts right now.

I was pissed. That's for sure. I mean who is he to think he can literally just say them things about me, expect me to get in the car and then just decided to drive off. Sure I told him I didn't want a lift and he just took it and I don't blame him, I would've done the same thing if I was him but it didn't mean I wasn't pissed off at it. It was nice that he still wanted to take me to get my car but with everything he said I don't get how he thinks he can get away with saying that to me. Well to anyone at that. It's his thought I was in his house and his thought I left my car and he would have had to drop me off. It's his fault not mine, yet I was still the one to get the rough end of it.

"IZZY! Get in already!"

I looked up from kicking the dirt on the concrete and realised Peter was sitting in his car in front of me. I walked round the car before getting into the passenger seat, slumping down with exhaustion.

"Talk."

"Take me to my car and then I'll tell you when we're home." I reasoned.

I don't know if it was because Peter could see I was angry and not in the mood or if it was because he seemed to have just woken up. But he didn't argue with and just continued to drive to the pub as I gave directions.

**************

I walked into my flat with Peter on my heels, asking every question that came to his head.

"Is this another one night stand because if so I've told you-"

"I know what you told me Peter and its not!" I said frustrated and still a little angry as I throw myself on my sofa.

"So what is it?" Peter's confusion showing on his face.

"Do wou ink I eed ge mya life togeta?" I mumbled with my head in a cousin.

"Sorry I did not get a word of that."

I turn over so I was now laying on my back. Elbows helping me lean up as I spoke again. "Do you think I need to get my life together?" I asked ignoring Peter's questions altogether.

"What? Why-where is this coming from?" Peter asked confused even more than before.

He walked over from the doorway, to sit where my feet were at the end of the sofa.

"Just, I don't know. I mean I cant be a stripper my whole life can I? My body's not always going to be this way and-I don't know do you think I have my life together or not?" I spoke, frustration showing in my voice again by the end of my speech.

"Ok. I don't know why you are thinking this. You've always loved that job so why are you now doubting it? You hate thinking about the future, you always take one day at a time and I love the way you live, its spontaneous!-"

"Just answer the question Peter."

"Fine, honestly?" I nodded. "No I don't think you have your life together..." I went to interrupt him but he held his hand up to shut me up. "...But who has? I work in a supermarket and still go to college at the age of twenty-one and I don't know what the hell I want to do with my life. At least you are doing something you love." As he spoke I sat up and crossed my legs, playing with my hands in my lap. "I don't know where this has come from, I don't know where your doubt has come from but its stupid. You've never questioned things like this before, so why now?" When I didn't answer or look him in the eyes, he continued. "If someone said something that made you think this you are more stupid than I thought. Seriously Izzy what happened to the girl who didn't give a shit what people thought of her? What happened to you will live each day as they come because its what your parents would've wanted? What happened to my independent best friend?"