Chapter 48.

AHHH I LOVE HARRY'S NEW SONG! ITS LITERALLY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT! PLUS ITS MY KIND OF MUSIC SO I LOVE IT DO MUCH. I LOVE THAT HIS DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND BRINGING BACK AN OLDER TYPE OF MUSIC!! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF IT?? IM ALSO HAPPY TO HEAR HIS VOICE AGAIN TBH:)

ENJOY READING

_______________________________________________________

HARRY

The clock stroke noon and I knew there would be a knock at my door any minute as this was the time Isabelle and I had decided to have our little chat. Well, more like big chat.

I couldn't deny I was nervous. More nervous than I have ever been in my life. I don't normally get nervous. I'm a big CEO who everyone's scared off, I can't get nervous. But standing here in front of my door, I couldn't help the feeling that was spreading all around me. I knew I had overrated, as soon as I walked out I knew I had but I just didn't have the balls to walk back in. Something about Isabelle makes me want to be better than who I am now. Something about her makes me feel like a teenager all over again.

A knock came from the door, making me snap my head towards it. It was so quiet that I knew if I wasn't standing here in silence of my own I wouldn't have heard it.

I slowly brushed my joggers I was in, flattening out my white t-shirt I was wearing before slowly walking towards the door. My hand shook as I reached for the handle, slowly pulling it open. Isabelle came into view. She had her hair in a tight ponytail, wearing blue jeans and a white long sleeved t-shirt.

She looked beautiful

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hey."

"Come in." I spoke, motioning her to come through the door and walk into the living room.

She sat down on the edge of one of my sofas while I stood in the doorway.

"Did you want a drink?" I spoke, fiddling with my fingers from nervousness.

"No, I'm fine." She said with so more confident, I was starting to get scared where this conversation would go.

I don't want to lose her.

"Harry sit down." She spoke after a moment of silence between us.

I sighed, walked into the living room probably and sat down about two feet away from her on the same sofa. I turned to the side like she had, so we were facing each other and I studied her. She had her hands entwined together in her lap, fiddling with her fingers now and then, like I was a minute ago. She sat up straight and was looking down at her hands. She bit her lip, like she was trying to figure out how to start this conversation. I didn't know what to say, fuck I didn't know how to start this ether, so I stayed quiet, wanting her to start.

After another moment, so looked up at me. Her eyes were filled with sadness and all I wanted to do was hug her but I knew I should wait.

"I'm not going to lie. It hurt me that you just assumed I would blackmail you with a baby like that." I opened my mouth to talk but she held her hand up to stop me. "But I understand where you were coming from. I mean you said girls have done this to you before, which I think is absolutely awful. I understand with who you are that its hard for you because some people are just after your money. But it hurt that you thought I was someone like that. I thought you knew I wasn't. I thought you knew I don't care about money or anything like that." As them words came out of her mouth I looked down at my lap not being able to look at her any longer. "Something else that hurt me a lot was after I told you I cant have babies, you-" She choked, making me snap my head back to look at her. A few tears fell from her eyes. "You left me."