Chapter 7.

HARRY

I haven't gone back to the gentlemen's club in a week and I know it sounds cowardly but I don't want to face Isabelle, not yet anyway. I plan on making her jealous, show her what she's missing. I know she wants me. She wants to play hard to get by saying no to my date but I'll get her.

I always get the girl.

"Harry are you even listening to me?" My father snapped me out of my thoughts, making me snap my head towards where he was standing in front of my desk.

I was looking through paperwork that needed to be done before tomorrow and my father decided to turn up, uninvited, to talk to me about moving my company abroad, once again.

"I know what you're saying dad. You want me to move my company abroad, widen the horizon as they say but I'm fine with the companies in London, Manchester and Liverpool at the moment. Let us make sure them companies are fine before going off somewhere to start another one." I state, going back to looking at the paper in front of me that's spread out on my desk.

"You're not listening! Your companies here are so good that we need to expand abroad! People abroad are noticing you and they want you to move so they don't have to come to the UK. We need to please the people Harry!"

"Fine!" I shouted just wanting him to shut up.

I stood up from my chair and started collecting all my papers into one pile.

"Send me the papers about expanding the business. I'll look through them and then we'll see." I gave in, saying what I knew would please my father.

"Great, I will give them to your assistant by tomorrow evening." He spoke with a smile on his face before leaving me without even a good bye.

God I needed to get out.

"I'm going to lunch!" I called to my assistant as i walked past her, not even bothering to wait for a reply.

I walked down the road from my building, stopping at a pub that was open. I looked around before finally deciding to go in. I needed to get my mind off everything and alcohol will help. It's only half two in the afternoon, it's all fine, right?

ISABELLE

Since I walked away from Harry he hasn't been back to the club. You could say a part of me was relieved, as I didn't want to be bugged about this whole dating thing, I just don't do it, it's too much trouble. Although another part of me is quite upset he hasn't been back. I enjoyed teasing him while I was on the stage. I enjoyed watching him squirm in his seat at the sight of me in hardly any clothes. I haven't performed as good as I do when Harry's here. I think that's mainly because when Harry is here I have someone to tease, someone to actually dance for. When he's not, I don't see the point of dancing as good. The rest of these men who watch me aren't interested in me, they like my body. Sure Harry likes my body but when he watches me he doesn't look like a hungry animal like every other man who comes here. His different.

"Izzy! What you thinking about? That lover boy you wont tell me about, hmm?"

"What!?" I shrieked, wondering how Peter could've known about Harry when I haven't even spoken a word.

"Oh, so there is someone" He raised his eyebrows at me as he smirked.

"No there's not. I was just shocked you would even think that." I covered but obviously not well enough because his smirk was still evident on his face.

"TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!" He shouted, jumping on the sofa next to where I sat.

"There's nothing to tell."