Chapter 65.

ISABELLE

Todays the day. I'm going to meet my birth parents.

Two days after Harry told me about his friend, Jack Connor, finding my parents. I decided it was now or never. Harry seemed to agree as well and called Jack as soon as I had made the decision.

That decision lead me here, today. Sitting in the passenger seat of Harry range rover, driving towards the outskirts of London. A place I've never been and apparently Harry hasn't ether as he has the address plugged into a sat nav, something he never uses.

Jack had made contact with my parents and sent Harry the address that they wanted to meet me at. That's a funny sentence to say. They want to meet me. The child they abandoned when I was only three years old. But now that someone had contacted them, they want to meet me. Maybe Harry was right. Maybe they aren't into drugs and everything anymore. Maybe they've sorted their lives out and want me to be part of it. Maybe they realised I wasn't a mistake after all and regret giving me up.

"The sat nav says it should just be round this corner. Are you ready?" Harry's voice broke me out of thought.

I looked up at Harry and nodded as he took a quick glance at me. Then I turned my head to look out the window. Out at the place that my parents live. A whole hour away from my house. So close, yet so far. The streets were filled with trash and on every corner was stood some greasy women trying to find a man for the night or even day.

Harry turned the corner and in view came the coffee shop that we were given. It was cute, nothing special but cute. The windows gave you a lot of access to look right within the shop without being near it. It wasn't busy, which I think is a good thing because maybe I can spot my parents before I go in. I squinted my eyes as we passed the shop, Harry trying to find a parking space. I looked through and saw a young girl at the counter, chewing gum like there was no tomorrow. There was two men standing in the queue, waiting for the waitress to actually do her job. A couple sat by the window. They were both dressed in knitted jumpers and jeans. They looked like they were in their forties, maybe they could be my parents. They smiled at each other and looked clean. Clean from alcohol and drugs.

"I think I'll just park outside the café where I can see my car." Harry stated, I don't think he spoke it to me but more to himself, although I nodded anyway.

His range rover rolled to a stop and all I could do is look down at my hands that were folded in my lap.

"Hey," Harry's voice called, his hands then joined mine within my lap, making me look up at him. "Are you ready?" He asked, looking at me with such love within his eyes.

I nodded before Harry leaned over and kissed my lips sweetly. He walked round to my side of the car and opened the door for me, making me smile as he entwined our hands together.

"I'm here for you, ok?" I nodded again, not having the strength to say anything at the moment.

Harry made sure his car was locked before dragging me into the coffee shop. Everyone looked as the shop door swung open and I started looking around, my eyes landing on the couple that sat by the window. But they only looked before looking away like everyone else.

I guess their not my parents...

"Try and find them, I'll get us a drink." Harry whispered in my ear, pushing me more into the café as he walked towards the queue.

I probably looked like some loner as I stood in the middle of this coffee shop, just looking. There wasn't many people here, so there wasn't much to look for. The couple by the window definitely weren't my parents, I had figured that out the more I stared at them. There was a middle aged man sitting on his own on a stall but I doubt my parents would've come separately. Maybe they didn't come at all. That's what I'm starting to think.