20. I am all yours

Start from the beginning

"Nandu "Abhi called her but she didn't respond because she was lost in deep thought "Nandini" listening his shout , coming out of her thoughts she looked at him immediately while getting up. "When your handsome Lover is lying here and getting bore, where you are lost ?"he said in fun tone and laughed and Nandini just smiled lightly. "could you please give a glass of water ?" He requested and she nodding her head positively, she filled a glass of water , then walked toward him.

"Thank you"he said while taking the glass of water and started drinking looking at her. She about to walk but he stopped her holding her hand and made her shocked with his next act. Pulling her toward himself , he made her fall on himself , he was looking at her lovingly and she was looking at him shockingly. She was not feeling like the way , she used to feel a year ago with him , she was feeling uncomfortable in his arms , she wanted to get up. Cubbing her face , he started coming close to her lips.

Somebody was seeing them from window and the person was non other than Manik Malhotra. His heart was breaking into million of pieces , like constantly someone was stabbing knife in her heart . The person whom you love the most , seeing her with someone else on the bed , nothing can't be more painful than this , your heart cries and you want to end your life. From his eyes tears started rolling down , he wanted to take her in his arms but couldn't , in few second he started crying badly. To suppress his cries , he palmed his mouth and left from there.

"Abhi , ahaa.. "when Abhi was about to capture her lips and Nandini was scared because she didn't want to kiss him , she was thinking like she was cheating Manik. That's why she acted like she was feeling pain in her stomach.

"Nandu , What happened "he asked worriedly " i am sorry , Abhi that I can't love you like before , "she thought in her mind . "Abhi , i am feeling pain in my stomach"she lied putting hand on her stomach after getting up. " Doctor " He started shouting for Doctor. "Abhi , you take care of Prince, i am coming after taking medicine from Doctor" before He could say something more , saying this she ran out while he was looking at the door sadly. "I know there is surely something which is disturbing you"He thought in his mind.

"No , no , I can't live with him , I can't give him love because now i love Manik , yes i love Manik now , I don't love Abhi , today when i closed my eyes i have saw Manik face but.."she paused and bit her lower lips to suppress her cries "Manik need to understand this that i love him and i have to make him believe that i love only and only him" saying this to herself, she was walking toward elevator. She reached back home and now she had decided, she won't go from here not before making him believe that she only loved him now.

She walked toward his room and her heart cried because she found him crying sitting on floor" i am sorry Manik that i made you cry , please forgive me " after saying this to herself , she taking a deep breath , walked inside. "Manik"she called him in crying tone controlling her tears. Manik looked at him helplessly. " why you came here ?" He asked in angry tone because the scene of she was lying in his arms, that was not leaving his mind , the scene was breaking his heart and also making him angry because he was feeling jealous and also angry with her.

"Manik , i am sorry"she apologised in crying tone while walking toward him. She was difficultly trying to control her tears because she needed to be strong for him and Next act of him made her shocked.

He got up and without saying anything , holding her arms tightly, he started taking her toward the door. " Manik please , listen to me , i need to talk to you"she was saying but her words were not reaching up to his ear because his mind was fully lost in remembering the scene which he had seen in hospital. The scene was making him angry. "Manik"before she could say anything further , pushing out of the room , he closed the door on her face.

"Manik , please listen to me , open the door , please"she couldn't able control herself more and started crying , she screamed while banging the door and requested him to open the door. Inside , Manik was crying looking at the door , her screams were breaking his heart more because he never wanted to see tears in her eyes but he was doing all this for her because he thought that she loved abhi because she herself accepted this.

"Manik , i love you , please , for once , open the door , i need to talk to you , please open the door , i will die without you , please"saying this , she collapsed down while crying badly , at any cost , she wanted to make him believe that she loved him and wanted to tell him that she was forced to give him divorce today. Inside Manik also collapsed down while crying. Both were crying resting their forehead on the door.

"Please , Manik , open the door , please"she was constantly begging from him to open the door , she wanted to make everything clear and wanted to end their pain and sufferings. Manik heart was crying badly , he wasn't understanding, why she came back here , if she loved Abhi.

"Please" she was crying badly and about to say again but before that the door got opened by him because he couldn't able to hear her screams more. Nandini looked upward , in his eyes while crying and he was looking at her having pain in his eyes. After that she immediately got up looking at him.

"Please "Before he could say something more , making him shocked , she slammed his lips after cubbing his face. She started kissing him like she was hungry from ages for this kiss. Manik was taken a back by her unexpected kiss , he didn't think that like a wild cat she will start kissing him but forgetting about everything with in a second he also started kissing her with the equal flavour. By this kiss , she was telling him that how much she loved him and how much she wanted him.

In between the kiss , her hands started opening his shirt buttons but Manik stopped her from opening his shirt buttons and broke the kiss. Both looked into each other eyes having pain and love in their eyes for each other.

"Please , don't stop me " she said cubbing his face while their lips were only few inches apart , they both could feel each other breath on their lips " let me love you and tell you that how much i love you and also tell you that i only love you , if today you will stop me , then I won't be able to show you that how much i love you and how much i need you , let the love flow , forgot about everything, just think that here is only you and me "she was caressing his face while saying this , her each and every word was showing that how much she needed him and how much she loved him and they both were looking deeply into each other eyes.

After saying this , she touched her lips with his lips and after that he immediately took her lips and they started kissing each other again wildly. In between the kiss , his hands started massaging her upper body and her hand opened the button of his jeans and pulled it down with his undergarment and after that she started rubbing his manhood and after that speedily he also removed her jeans with inner wear and started rubbing her inner thigh. Both eagerness was clearly showing that how much they loved each other and how much they were dying to show that how much they loved each other , there was no lust , there was only and only love between them. After that he pinned her on the wall and she herself took him inside her , she felt pain but today she wanted to show that how much she loved him , she was having no other option left with her. Both started moving and breaking the kiss , they both were looking deeply into each other eyes having love in their eyes. Their soul were feeling happy from inside , he was happy because her act proved her that how much she loved him. "I love you Manik and i only love you"she stopped him inside her and confessed her love from the core of her heart. After that they made love for hours.

Do comments and votes , if you like the part.

How do find the update ?

How do you find the way of Nandini to show Manik her love ?

What do you think, if Nandini loved Manik then why she lied that she loves Abhi ?

Few words for Manan love.

Do you liking the story or not ?

What do you think, what will happen next?

Love Mehak