20. I am all yours

please try do inline comments

Nandini walked inside Abhi's ward Room , holding Prince in her arms. He smiled looking at Nandini and then his eyes fell on Prince and he smiled broadly. She walked toward him and he was just staring at Prince. "Nandu , he is our baby ?"he asked having a smile on his face when Nandini was giving Prince to him. Nandini just nodded her head and Abhi looking at Prince lovingly, he took Prince in his arm. As soon as Abhi took Prince in his arms , Prince gave smile to him which made him smiled broadly.

"Aww , my baby , daddy is here , i am feeling like , i am taking you in my arms for the first time , so cute" Abhi started playing with Prince while Nandini was silently standing and looking at them having light smile on her face but her heart was crying from inside because she was hurting Manik after choosing Abhi . She never wanted to face this situation that's why before she was trying hard to erase his memory but she didn't know that god had planned something else for her.

"Nandu , why are you sad , i can feel that you are not happy , is something bothering you , did something happen in this 1 year which i forgot and you want to tell me "The pain was clearly seen in her eyes and sadness was clearly visible on her face and noticing all this , Abhi asked from her worriedly, he loved her that's why he came to know immediately that she was hiding something from him.

Listening his words , she remained silent for few second as like she was thinking something. " abhi , it just that i am worried for you"she lied looking at him because the reason she didn't want to tell him.

"Nandu , i am fine now and don't worry and if i have forgotten our beautiful memories of 1 year , promise you we will make new beautiful memories "Abhi said putting hand on her face and she just gave him faint smile because he was thinking that she was sad because of Accident .After that Prince started crying and he was trying to suck his hand which showed that he was hungry and he was crying for milk. Abhi smiled seeing him because the way he was trying to suck his thumb , it was super cute.

"I think Prince is hungry , let me feed him"she said forwarding her both hand toward Abhi and He gave Prince to her. She started walking toward the door taking Prince in her arms but got stopped listening his voice.

"Why are going outside , feed him here , i want to see that how my beautiful wife will feed him and how cutely he will drink milk" Abhi said having smile on his face and he was looking excited. Nandini didn't understanding that why she was hesitating in feeding Prince in front of Abhi , if she had decided to spend life with him then why she was not ready for this.

"Abhi"before she could give any excuse , Doctor walked inside to check Abhi and Nandini signed relief. "Abhi , i am coming after feeding him" saying this she walked out.

_______________

Manik came to hospital after getting call , there was an emergency , as he was a doctor and for him his duty came first that's why in his worst state also , he came for surgery. His heart was crying badly , he was not understanding that how he will live without Nandini. He loved her madly and deeply , he needed her and he wanted her badly. It was becoming very difficult and heartbreaking for him because he was imagining her in someone else arms , he wanted to kill him but he wanted to see her happy that's why he was controlling himself.

_________________

Nandini made Prince sleep in cradle which was brought by a Nurse in the room. Nandini was sitting silently on couch and staring at Prince , she was lost in thinking about her complicated life . Abhi was noticing her sadness and he was missing her smile and his happy Nandu , he wanted to make her happy and then he decided to do something.