11. Happiness ??

Inline comments are Love 💗 and please hit the button of like if you are liking the story.

"Hell no , why god has put this situation in front of me. I can either save Nandini or our baby . I know the baby having no blood relation with me , but he is mine , there is some special connection between us. How can i kill him with my own hands , how can i kill him knowing that his mother fought from the whole world to save his life. What should i do ?"

Manik was standing in operation theatre confused , shocked, shattered. This wasn't the first time , he was facing this situation but the difference was that , today the girl who was lying on bed , who he had to operate , she was her wife.

"Sir , we don't have time , if you take so much time , we will lose both of them , please sir tell us your decision, you want to save baby or your wife" the junior doctor asked from Manik and he gave her blank look.

"Save my wife" he said and taking a long breath started operating her.

"Yes , i will save Nandini , i can't kill her with my own hands , i can't let my love go , i know baby is important for her but she is more important for me , i will die without her , i will handle her , we will together go through this , if my love is strong then surely she will come out of this pain" he was encouraging himself .

————————————

"Sakshi didi , i pushed mumma , she was bleeding" on the other hand at home , pari was constantly crying while Sakshi and marry were trying to console her but she was not listening to anyone. She wanted to see her mumma in front of her Eyes . She saw her mother falling down in front of her eyes , it was a biggest shock for small girl like pari . Poor soul didn't knew that one day her naughtiness would take someone life .

——————————————-

After an hour of operation, Nandini got her conscious back. The scene of pari pushing her and she fell down came in front of her eyes and she got terrified when she touched her flat belly. Now there was no baby inside her. She started breathing heavily thinking that she had lost her baby.

"My baby , no my baby can't go leaving me like this" saying this , she was trying to get up but her body wasn't supporting her. Her body having no strength left after the accident and after the operation.

"No.. my baby , i lost last symbol of my first love ahhaaa "She started crying badly wrapping her hand around her stomach. That time only Manik entered inside. He got shocked to see Nandini condition.

"Manik , my baby" she cried looking at Manik when Manik was walking toward her slowly and then what next Manik said to her , she looked at him shockingly.

"Nandini , why are you crying , our baby is alive"he said cubbing her face and she was looking at him unbelievably.

"Really , really Manik ?"she asked to confirm her doubt as she thought she had lost him.

"Yes.."he said nodding his head and Nandini immediately hugged him and started crying happily.

"Manik , I thought i lost him , oh my god Manik , i am so happy , please then give me my baby i want to see him , i want to take him in my arms , i am dying to see him , please tell me where he is "she said after breaking the hug.

"Nandini relax , baby is fine but you gave birth to premature baby , that's why baby is in ICU and don't Worry when you will get fine , myself i will take you there"he made her understand cubbing her face and she nodded her head having smile on her face.

After sometime

"Congratulation Nandini" Cabir and Navya came there with balloons . They hugged Nandini one by one. In few month Cabya had also became good friend of Nandini.