6. Happy Faces

Inline comments are love 😍😍

Finally i have decided the character of Pari Malhotra , so how do find her and you  can check her Instagram id , she is super cute. 

"Didi , ale daddy yeh toh vohe didi hai meli wali (Daddy ,she is mine didi only) "pari said happily when she saw nandini sitting on couch in hall. Nandini didn't looks at them as she was lost in her thoughts.

"Daddy aap pali sath masti kale thai na , mein sab samal (samjh) gya ( daddy you was doing masti with me right , i understood everything) " she said getting super happy while manik was little shocked to know that nandini was his daugher's didi only.

Manik put her down and little pari immediately ran toward nandini happily. "Didi , didi "nandini came out of her thought listening pari's voice. She also got shocked to find pari in manik's house.

Then she immediately understood that pari was manik's daughter only. "Didi aap mulse (mujhse) ittu late milne ku ae , aapko pata hai pali aapko kita miss kal lhi thi (didi why you come so late to meet pari , you know how much i was missing you) "listening her words nandini smiled as she was looking super cute.

"Aww pari , didi also missed you alot and didi is so sorry for being late but now you are not happy seeing me here " nandini asked moving her eyebrows upward and made her sit on her lap.

"Pali toh supal (super) happy hai didi bot bot jada wala happy hai pali ( pari is super happy ) "khushi said cutely and nandini kissed her cheeks getting aww on her cuteness.

Manik was looking at them happily. For the first he was seeing real smile on nandini's face . He never knew that nandini and pari , they had already developed a beautiful bond. Manik didn't know why he was feeling so happy and relieved seeing them happy together but the reason was that his heart had said to him that nandini was perfect for him and for his daugher , she will love him also and will never dislike pari , she will handle pari like her own daughter.

"Didi , talo (chalo) mele sath , mein apko apna loom (room) dikhunga ( didi come with me , i will show you my room ) "pari said holding nandini's hand and she got up picking pari in her arms. Manik smiled more broadly seeing them and he immediately took a picture of them.

"So pari where is your room " nandini asked " i show you come " manik said coming in front of them while pair made angry pout.

"No daddy , pali will show helself (herself) , that it (is) pali daddy "she said so cutely which made manan laugh together.

"Manik i must say your daughter is super cute "nandini said controlling her laughs.

"I know my daughter is cutest "he saying this came close to pari face to kiss her and kissed her . In this his hands got touched with nandini's hand and both got lost looking in each other eyes.