15. A Complicated Decision

How do find the new poster

Guyz please do comments and votes.

Abhimanyu woke up late at night , breathing heavily and sweating badly. The flashes of his past was eating his mind from past 6 month. He couldn't able to sleep at night properly , he just wanted to get his memory back. He wanted to know who is he and what is his identity ?

" Sam , have some water , you will feel better"Mukti also woke up and she offered him water without asking anything because he knew about his condition very well.

"Mukti , Please help me , i want to know , who i am ? , please help" after drinking water , he begged in crying tone in front of Mukti , it was clearly seen that how helpless he was.

"I am feeling like , i know her , i know your Babhi , Nandini , i don't know why i am feeling like this , Mukti"He said confusingly while Mukti was looking at him sadly.

" Sam , everything will be fine , Manik bhai will surely do something , you will surely get your memory back , just be relax"she said cubbing his face and after completing her words , she started coming close to his lips. Soon their lips met and they started kissing each other. In between the kiss , Mukti hands started opening his shirt buttons. She knew that only her love can make him feel better but..

"Mukti , please no , i can't and you know why and i am sorry for that" he said stopping her from opening his shirt because he didn't want to proceed further until he doesn't get his memory back , the reason was that he didn't want to cheat his past girlfriend, whom he had forgotten.

"It's okay , i can understand" Mukti said while hugging him and a tear fell down from her eyes because she was in love with him and seeing her love in pain , it was hurting him.

-------

On the other hand , Nandini was also not able to sleep and she was remembering about the moments which she had spent with Abhimanyu in past , that moments were still precious for her and she was also thinking "am i doing right or wrong ? I am hiding the truth from everyone and hurting Abhi , He have right on Prince also , he is his son "she thought while looking at Prince , who was lying between Manik and Nandini "he need to know about his son but i can't tell him the truth because I don't want to hurt him , Hurt Manik and Mukti , I don't even want to think also what will happen when Abhi will get his memory back "

"No , no , I can't let this happen, I need to do something fast so that he will never get his memory back"she said to herself.

_____________________

Whole night she kept thinking about all this and also remembering about the time which she had spent with Abhi. In morning she took shower at 6 am for an hour. After that she came out and feed Prince and played with him and all the timing she was thinking about What she could do so that Abhi will never get his memory.