The Intense Ending Part 1

Mingy POV:

Where am I? 

Taeyang Oppa? Where are you?

It hurts so badly.

My legs, I can't feel them.

They're numb.

Broken and I'm bleeding all over.

My body is so cold.

Am I dead?

Am I dying?

I was propped against a wall, hands tied behind my back. I was alive. Thank God. I was fully clothed. Thank God. Looking at my legs I knew I wasn't running out of this place. I wasn't crawling out. 

Hurry up Savior.

I got startled when I heard crying. I knew it wasn't me.

"Who is that?" I managed. I saw a boy a few feet away from me, same condition, but worse.

"Sh-Shi-I- Shi N-Na-N-Nam. Shi Nam-ah!"

"Unni Noona............"

Lee Bon Ui POV:

I told Dara the whole story on the way home. She was really interested. She asked questions when the time was right and gave good reactions. She seemed like the perfect person, very Perfect. She smiled and laughed at my jokes. I purposely did a few empty jokes, and sure her cackling filled the car. Why is this chick so happy and ready to go on such a crazy mission, with strangers at that?

We pulled up to Suits 81. My front door was wide open. Forced opened since I changed the pass code. I ran in immediately. "Shi Nam where are you? Shi Nam, hey kid where are you?"

I ran straight to his room. He wasn't there. I ran to the bathroom, nothing. I Ran to my room, nothing.

"IN THE KITCHEN! Your assistance is needed, most defiantly,” Dara yelled. I ran in and saw a beaten body. "Is this your brother?"

"Ani, that’s his baby sitter. Chi Suk." I ran to his side. "Call 911."

"He's trying to speak!" We both coward over him, panic in MY eyes "Oppa! It’s going to be okay, your fine. Just a few stitches and you'll be fine." I said.

"He took him." He said pissed at himself.

"I kind of figured." Tears streamed down my face. "My bestie and brothers lives are at stake. If just us two go in by ourselves, we will fail. I can't let my pride attack me in this situation. These are two very important lives to me. I can't." I said aloud to now one in general.

"Only you can stop this. It’s you vs Yongguk. You have to go." Dara said to me.  Dara sat there calmly, not caring about the half dead guy, barely inches in front of her. She sat her legs folded elegantly and for a split second I saw the girl under the mask. Hoping my eyes deceived me I continued to get back on track.

"I didn't say I wasn't going.  Me and you are plan A, I want plan B to be close if we struggle. You call Jiyong for me, just text him instead." Handing her my phone I went through Chi Suk’s pockets and grabbed his phone and called sales clerk hottie.

"Yah! You haven't call in a while." He said flirtatiously.

"Hi. Um. Awkward. I’m Bon Ui Aka Kim Mi Na. Your boyfriend is on my floor bleeding to death suits 81 penthouse better hurry up. Doors open."  Clicking off I pulled Chi Suk up and put a towel over his biggest wound and made him push down on it. "Your boyfriends coming to get you okay? We have to other people we have to tend to okay."

"I just sent Jiyong a text. And I found two all black outfits in your closet. And two metal bats. Let’s go get a head start."

"I like you more and more." Although I hesitated with that remark, I went with it. At the moment she was all I had. If she really was wearing a mask and has a secret agenda then it better before my sake and the one on my side. Tonight marks the end of Yongguk abuse.

R.O.D  ( G Dragon FanFic) [Completed!]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें