Chapter 11.

Jiyongs POV:

"Oppa are you OK?" Mi Na put her hand on my leg.

"I'm happy that you kicked their ass and got away, but I'm still not happy that you were but in that situation. Im also happy that you didn't go back to him." I laughed at myself. He wouldn't stop and I knew it. I couldn't help but think that she'd eventually get so fed up with pain and anger and finally give in to his demands.  Ride or Die situations on TV have the best endings, but this is life. Life is unpredictable. Life is complicated. My life is this company and Mi Na.

"Go back to him? Kwon JiYong if you think I would go back to getting my ass kicked by him then we should break up right now. Obviously you don't know me.  This might sound so mainstream but as long as you fight for us, then so will I!" Mi Ma lifted her and bawled it up into a fist. "MiJi FIGHTING!" She laughed enthusiastically.

"MiJi? What the hell is that?" I said dumbfounded.

"Fool." Mingy rolled her eyes annoyed. Mi Na had the same look on her face, as well as disappointment.

"Don't worry Ji I was given the same looks when I heard MinYang." Taeyang said reassuringly.

The gears in my head turned as I tried to uncover the definition of the new word. MiJi what the he'll is that? She put.....disappointed.............names..........couple?.....fool? What should I do.?  *click*  " OH COUPLE NAMES!!!" I said aloud.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Why are all the good looking ones sexy, rich, and dumb?" Mi Na leaned back in chair and shook her head in disbelief.

"Ya! I'm not dumb! There are things people don't understand!" I argued.

"Where are those three and why aren't they here yet?" Taeyang said changing the subject.

"Their coming. I'm actually kind of scared. When ever the five of come together we make a big bang!" I laughed.

"You make a lot of noise when the five of you are together?" Mingy asked confused.

"Tsk. Tsk.Tsk. Whose the fool now?" Taeyang said. The both of us laughed with each other.

"Can we get serious for a moment. How the hell did he know I worked here, as a matter of fact lived here?" She asked.

"Maybe he found out where you lived and that's why you got kicked out of your house." Mingy answered.

" No the house before that was his fault. This time it was my fault. Lost my job before I paid the rent. Missed three rent pay days before they told us pack." She answered solely.

"Well your face is in the newspaper. 'KT group has another new face!'  'Chairman's son gave away his heart! Will he finally go on one knee?'  ' Heir's girlfriend put them at number one!'-"

"JiYong ah I get it. Who knew I'd be so famous." Mi Na rolled her eyes and picked at her food.

"Ya speaking of how come you didn't know that his father was the chairman to WG group? I got this vibe that you disn't even know he was rich." Mingy asked after sticking a piece a meat wrap in her mouth.

"I did know he was rich. Even if I started offeeling clueless, I still would have found out. His face was in the newspapers too. That's when his father's company was elsewhere instead of here. That's why I moved here."

"Then how come his father didn't recognize you?" I asked infused with the new change in subject.

"I had short hair, and my name was Lee Bon Ui. I changed my name and Shi Nams name when we moved here. Lee Bon Ui and Lee Min Gu. It was Shi Nam who suggested we change our names. It was Shi Nam who gave my new name."