Food~

You have been waiting for a solid 30 minutes now and were growing quite bored. You fiddled with your thumbs before going fuck it. You moved to push yourself off the wall you had been leaning against and started to walk down one of the halls of the Castle. "Where yea goin'??" You hear the blonde boy behind you ask as he made his way over to you, knowing it was him by the clicking of his boots. You shrugged, you really had no idea or plan on where you were going.

     You hear Alois let out a small scoff and saw him look around from the corner of your eye. "Ooo~~" The blondie muttered, moving to grab your arm and basically drag you into a room. You let out a small groan at his action but followed anyway. Your jaw dropped once you saw what was laid in front of you. It was a dining room, maids and butlers were coming in and out of the kitchen, placing plates of food on the long table in the middle of the room. The smell of freshly cooked meat filled your nose as your mouth began to water. You had hardly eaten since you had seen Elizabeth at the Marketplace.

     "You hungry?" Alois asked as he looked at you, a look of excitement and glee plastered on his face. You looked over at the boy next to you and nodded quite quickly. "Yes, but... We sa- -You corrected yourself- -... We have to wait for the queen." You stated, a little upset. You were really hungry after all. "Uggghhhh," Alois groaned and crossed his arms, his happy spirit instantly gone, as if it was never there. You tilted your head at this. "Heh..." You mutter. This caught Alois' attention. "What?" He asked. You just shake your head and you hear the two, enormous doors behind you open.

     You and the boy beside you turn around to see two butlers who looked too similar not to be related. One had raven black hair that went down to his shoulders. His eyes were a bright blood red and wore a tux. The other was the Trancy butler, the yellow-eyed man with black messy hair. You looked over at the first butler and tilt your head to the side slightly. "Se... Bastian..?" You mutter, catching the man's attention. He smiled a little and nodded at you as two people entered the room. One was a lady wearing a black dress and the same colored veil that covered her face. The other was a... Boy. He had navy-blue hair and wore an eye patch that covered his right eye. He had a cane, you didn't know why, but you didn't know why he wore an eye patch as well. He carried a top hat with a blue ribbon around it. He also had a cloak-like attire draped over his arm. He wore a forest green... Shirt? Jacket? You weren't the best with the names of clothes, nor did you bother to learn them. The boy also wore a pair of shorts that were at his knees.

     You soon felt his gaze land on you as he handed his hat and cloak to the red-eyed man. Was he the one from the flower shop? You couldn't tell. You remember Sebastian but, you didn't see the boy, so you couldn't really... Pinpoint anything. "Is dinner ready?" You hear the Queen ask. "Oh, Yes! It is your majesty!" One of the maids exclaimed. She wore big round glasses and a classic maid outfit. She also had natural red hair in short pigtails. She was quite cute actually... You were definitely jealous of her hair...

     You, Alois, The Queen, the new boy, and the two butlers made their ways over to the large table. Alois sat down with the help of his butler and the navy-blue haired boy did the same. You moved to sit next to Alois on your own, but Sebastian pulled out your chair for you. You looked at him and smiled a little. Sure is polite for a butler. You sat down and your smile stuck as he pushed the chair back into place. "Thank you." You say softly as you looked at him. "Of course, madam," Damn... Is he really a butler??

      You soon see the maid with the big glasses come out of the kitchen with a plate of food. It was as if she was trying not to trip or something. She looked very focused too. You shrugged it off as being a little paranoid and looked around the room. It took a while to be served, but the deed eventually got done. The pretty maid soon got to you with your plate of food. She started to smile a little, breaking her focused state. This caused her to trip and spill most of your food all over you. You yelped a bit and shot up into your seat out of instinct.

     "Oh... My! I-I'm so Sorry!! I di-" You cut her off with a soft. "It's fine..." The entire plate would have splashed all over you if Sebastian hadn't gotten in the way. You looked at the red-eyed demon who held a look of disappointment. You and the maid frowned as he looked at his now dirty tux. Sebastian sighed as he looked at the maid, then you. "I will go get cleaned up while Mey-Rin helps you do the same..." He stated before walking out of the room. You slowly nodded. You hadn't heard what he had said but agreed anyway. You were just wondering how he had gotten in the way at all so quickly.

     You soon felt soon felt someone nudge your shoulder, thus knocking you out of your small trance. You looked over to see the maid begin to walk out of the room. You sighed a little and moved to follow. You felt a pair of eyes... Or, an eye stare at you as you left. Once you turned the corner you moved your gaze to land on whoever was looking at you. It was the boy. You raised a brow at him as you left the dining room but didn't think too much of it. It wasn't that big of a deal anyway.

---

~Ciel's POV~

     I slowly nod as I listen to the Queen speak. There had been so many consistent murders in a certain order that it was quite strange. Maybe it was that Red-headed reaper acting up again... I let out a small sigh and shake my head a little just as a maid peeked into the room. "Excuse me... Dinner should be ready in a few..." The female stated softly. I look at the Queen as she nodded and sent her servant away. "We can finish this another time." She said and move to stand. "Yes, your Majesty," I exclaim as I move to my feet as well.

I look over my shoulder to see Sebastian open one of the double doors for me and the Queen. I turn around and look at the female who kept her face covered and move to exit the room. She seems to be a little different, shorter. I shrug a little to myself as I walk with her into the dining room. I see Claude and internally groan, damn Earl of Trancy had to be here too.

I scan the room and look at my butler first, moving to hand the red-eyed demon my cloak and hat. I then look around once again, my gaze landed on a female in the middle of the room. I looked at her dress first before raising my view to look at her... Face. Was it her?? The girl I wanted to know more about? She looked so familiar. She looked just like the female in the photo Sebastian had found back in London. I had to find out...

I move to walk over to the table, wanting to sit beside that girl, but she had already decided to sit beside Alois. I let out a small growl of frustration and sat in my seat beside the Queen. Yes, I was still across from her but I wasn't close enough to talk to her without drawing attention. Frustration boiled inside me. Why couldn't things be easy in this world?

I look over at the maid who would be serving us this evening. Out of all people, it had to me Mey-rin... Yes, she was an amazing gunsmen but her waitress skills weren't the best. I let out a small sigh and watched as the red-haired woman slowly brought the Queen's food first, then me, Alois, and finally the pretty woman across from me, I watch my servant and saw the small smile that appeared on her face. My eyes widened a little and look over to Sebastian, going to say his name... But he had already done what I would have wanted him to. He partly stopped the food that flung through the air as Mey-rin tripped. I rubbed my face a little as I watch this happen. But when I heard her scream it sent shivers down her spine. I don't know why but it made me feel... Strange. Something I hadn't felt in a very long time.

I stay silent as I listen to Sebastian's order to my servant before he walked away. Shaking my head I closely watch Mey-rin escort her victim out of the room. Shaking my head and look away once she saw me staring. I did know it was rude, but I did it anyway. I look down at my food and began to eat, eating a little bit at a time.

If it really is her... Why is she here? I sighed a little and run a hand through my hair. I shouldn't be thinking about that now. If anything I should be worried about how long she's going to be here and if I have enough time to talk to her. Y/N L/N... If it really is you. You better not run or anything. That is an order...