CHAPTER 2: ESCAPE

CHLOE'S POV

"I'll wash up" I said. They still keep on talking and persuading me to say something.

'What should i say, when i couldn't even remember anything'

"Okay, you keep on avoiding us. Do you really just wasted your S-Seventeen years of h-hardships.. because of this issue?" My mom seems to be eaten by her emotions.. her voice cracked while saying those words.

'I indeed worked so hard to maintain my good image but if It will be my choice.. I wanted this to happen.. I really want to get rid of the things I don't love doing..'

I checked my messages, kanina pa 'to tumutunog.

D: Totoo ba to? (with a video)

It's a message from my only Best Friend. I watched the video and saw my face being so drunk.

'Is this me? I really can't remember holding such thing...'

0_0

'What do i do now?...' >_<

*Door Closing*

'Looks like they left already.. finally!'

All they care about is my image because it will eventually ruin their 'good parent' image too.

'It's bad but I think they really deserve it'

I washed up and packed my things..

I have to go! The reporters will be here soon and I can't face them now... I still have to know the truth..

My parents will conceal everything with all their lies and I will not be their instrument. I'm tired of it.

I messaged D. The only person I could trust but at the same time I couldn't. He is too kind to be involved in this. I need to rest and plan everything first.

To: D👽

D! I need your help..

"ALCANTARA, MAG-UUSAP TAYO PAGKATAPOS MO DIYAN!!" The King talked again.

I don't care, this is my chance to do what I want. I will not waste my energy to console them.

*Phone Ringing*

"Yes, D. Please help me escape here again. Don't tell my parents. I really have to think things up. I can't remember anything from that day" I told him while packing some things up. He will be confused of my actions. I don't need to explain.

"What? Hindi mo matandaan? Okay, I'm on my way. Sa backdoor ka dumaan" he said. He was used to it. I've been escaping when i'm so tired of everything and eventually comes back because He can't lie to my parents.

Mintes later.. He was already at the backdoor. I escaped by the windows.. It was easy for me because again, I got used to it.

--

I am here with my friend in our meeting place.

We usually meet here because we shouldn't be seen together in public. He will be sorrounded with a lot of negative issues if ever. They might circulate rumors about us having something greater than friendship..

This is a hidden but a very beautiful place. One little bamboo house where you can see the sky clearly.

It is very beautiful when it's sunset time.