Chapter 8

Toni looked over at Cheryl noticing an uneasiness. Cheryl looked as though she had seen a ghost. "Babe, what's wrong?" She asked lowly so no one else at the table can here. "Come here." Cheryl said standing up and pulling Toni away from the table.

"Those two can't keep their hands off each other." Sweetpea joked. Toni ignored this as her body heated up. She wasn't sure what to expect. The look on Cheryl's face wasn't good. Cheryl lead her to the kitchen showing her the text.

Toni's facial expression went from horror to anger. This guy was threatening her. "I'll beat his ass. I swear to god if he touches you. Sweets will too." Toni said trying to contain her anger. "I'm so scared." Cheryl cried folding her arms. "Babe, I'm not going to let him touch a hair on your gorgeous head. If he does, he will wish he didn't." Toni replied.

Cheryl crackled a small smile feeling a bit more safe. "How do you think he found out?" Toni asked. Cheryl looked through her phone then her mouth dropped. "Fuck...." She hissed. "It says I called him. But I have t talked to him since we were in Riverdale so that could only mean...." Cheryl trailed off turning a bright red. "You must have accidentally called him while we were having sex last night." Toni smirked.

Toni rested her hand against the wall leaning closer. "Speaking of sex, I think I could use a second round." Toni suggested eyeing the girl hungrily. "Down girl." Cheryl replied biting her lip and speaking in a seductive tone. Fuck. The girl drove Toni wild. "Friends now, sexy time later." Cheryl whispered in her ear.

This made Toni shiver. Cheryl leaned in planting a kiss on her lips. Toni kissed back hungrily placing her hands on the girl's lower back. Cheryl placed her hands on Toni's shoulders wrapping a leg around Toni's. This drove Toni wild. Feeling the girl pressed up against her like this was going to be the death of her.

Cheryl's tongue entered Toni's mouth caressing the other girl's. When the kiss was becoming heated Cheryl pulled away. Toni whimpered out missing the contact. "Later." She whispered teasingly before making her way back to the table. Cheryl made sure to swing her hips a little more. Toni noticed this of course.

*************
It was their second day by the seaside. They had decided to go to the beach again because there was supposed to be a concert. The hung out in the beach parking lot watching the concert set up and the sun set. Cheryl sat on top of the roof posing like a model and staring off into the distance.

Toni looked up at her and chuckled. "What is it Topaz?" Cheryl asked sassily. Toni bit her lip holding back another laugh. "Nothing Babe." Toni lied. "God Topaz you're whipped." Sweetpea said looking at Toni in amusement. "Shut the fuck up." Toni replied playfully hitting his shoulder.

Kevin leaned into the driver's seat from outside turning up the music. It was High by the Beach by Lana Del Rey. People from some of the other cars began cheering. Kevin stood on the edge of the car waving to everyone as if he were at an honors ceremony. Cheryl scoffed. "What? I have to let them know who chose this iconic song." Kevin replied. Fangs cracked up to this.

Cheryl scoffed. "They're clearly cheering at the temptation that is my body." She switched her position so that she was lying on her back and one of her legs were up. A few whistles sounded from the cars. Toni laughed at the girl above her. It amazed her how one minute the girl could be so vulnerable and the next she could have the attitude of a literal god.

Toni glared at the boys and girls who whistled at Cheryl. They quickly looked away. "Damn, I think even I'm turned on right now." Midge said. This made everyone laugh. The orange light from the sunlight beamed down on the water. Toni quickly reached in her bag, grabbing her camera and snapping a picture. She suddenly had an idea.