Chapter 7

After she had showered and gotten into her pajamas Toni had exited the bathroom. Her eyes fell on Cheryl when she realized what the girl was wearing. She wore a short red nightgown that was practically see through. Toni's jaw dropped.

Cheryl looked up noticing this. "What are you looking at Topaz?" Cheryl asked teasingly. Toni was blushing. She wasn't going to let the girl know she was checking her out. Especially after the way she talked to her on the beach. But fuck, Cheryl was hot.

Toni didn't answer making her way over to the other side of the bed. She stopped when she noticed a couple of pillows between Cheryl and the space she was supposed to sleep. Toni smirked. "So is that for you or me?"

"Oh please. I only put these pillows up so you wouldn't get any ideas in that sapphic brain of—-" "Okay Cheryl, enough! I'm sick of this act! No one's watching." Toni blurted. Cheryl looked taken back by this. She opened her mouth to say something sassy but she stopped herself. Her face had softened. Toni's heart skipped a beat. There she was again. The sweet girl that she had seen in the window.

"No one's watching..." Toni whispered. Cheryl looked deep into the girl's eyes. You could tell she wanted to say something. Instead Cheryl shut off the lamp and turned away. Great. These next couple of days were going to be interesting. Toni sighed in frustration climbing into the space beside the pillow barrier.

Toni closed her eyes drifting off to sleep.

**********
Cheryl woke up to the sound of Toni talking in her sleep. "No! Please help me! Please!" Toni cried out. Her face was covered in sweat. She looked absolutely terrified. It was 3am. "Toni...Toni?" Cheryl said lighting shaking her awake. It took a moment but Toni's eyes eventually shot open.

She gasped trying to catch her breath. "Shhhh. It's okay. You were just dreaming." Cheryl whispered soothingly. She cupped Toni's face running her thumbs along her cheeks. Toni looked at the girl before her. It felt like ages since she'd seen this side of the girl. Cheryl's eyes were filled with concern.

Even like this she was beautiful. Cheryl's hair was in a braid and hung to the side. For a second it made Toni forget her bad dream. Being this close to the girl was driving her wild. "Cheryl I...." Toni began looking into her eyes then down at her lips. They were so inviting. Cheryl glanced down at the girl's lips. "I'm going to step out for a second." Toni said pulling away.

She made her way over to the slide door making her way out on the balcony. The view from their room overlooked the beach. The large white moon shone upon the water. The white sand looked almost as though it were glowing. Why had these dreams come back? She had seen that guy's face again. That god awful face.

She heard the door slide open behind her. Cheryl stepped out walking up next to her. "I'm sorry for waking you up." Toni mumbled looking out onto the beach. Cheryl scoffed looking down. "Don't worry about it. When my brother died I had a lot of nightmares." Cheryl replied.

"I'm sorry..." Toni replied. "It's alright. Mommy and Daddy made me go see a psychologist. Now I've haven't had one since. What was....your dream about?" Cheryl asked. Toni couldn't believe the girl was telling her all of this. It somehow made her feel comfortable enough to tell her about it.

"A few years ago there was this man that I met. I was in a really bad place with my parents and hadn't contacted my grandfather yet. I ran away from home and met him while living on the streets. He would talk to me and give me food. So I started to trust him him. He told me that I was going to marry him. I was just 14 at the time. This of course freaked me out so I started avoiding him. But he wouldn't go away. He began stalking me. I saw him everywhere. One day he tried to kidnap me and said that we were going to a special place...."