39

Madison's POV;
We've been in Hawaii since Monday and it's now Wednesday, we were both getting ready to head for some breakfast in our private garden.

I put on my black bathing suit with some high waited shorts and my sandals while grabbing my silver sun shades.

I followed the path that lead to where our pool was and I see the little table set up outside.

"Ethan this is the cutest" I say and pull him into a hug. "You are" he replies and we both sit down, opposite each other.

In front of me, Ethan prepared fruit on a plate for me along side with a smoothie to start our day off.

"You look extra cute with those glasses" he says and I giggle. "I literally look a mess shut up, I just woke up" I say and begin to drink the smoothie.

"No you really do, let me take a picture of you" he says and begs before I finally give in.

After hearing the sound of the picture being taken we finish the breakfast. And since I finished before him I checked Instagram while waiting.

I notice that Ethan posted a picture of me and I instantly smiled.

@ethandolan: I have the perfect view, oh and Hawaii is pretty cool I guess😍😭 @madison

@madison.palmerrxo: comment: I love being with you❤️

I look up and I see Ethan already staring at me. I place my phone to the side and then he grabs my hand. Fiddling with my fingers.

"I love being with you too Mad's, you don't have any idea how much you mean to me" he says and my cheeks turn a alright colour of pink.

"What's our plans for today?" I ask corressing his skin with my thumb. He suggested that we go to the beach to scuba dive and I was so down.
-
After we got back from the beach it was around 7 pm since we stayed there most of the day and had lunch out. It was amazing.

We swam with dolphins and scuba dived while seeing see lions and turtles. A dream come true.

"I can't wait to relax tonight" I say as we both lay out bodies on the couch. "You and me both" he agrees.

"We should definitely go in the hot tub tonight babe" he says and I nod. "I agree, I can't enliven we haven't done in yet" I say as we walk to the master bedroom.

As I'm walking to the bed Ethan turns me around and starts to tickle me causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

He kisses and I hum into the kiss and he throws us in the mattress. His hands roam my body and mine tangle into his locks.

I pull away and smile at the gorgeous boy I've grown to adore. Then I whisper "as much as I love this, the hot tub awaits". I say getting out from his grub and he sighs.