3

3
|the Saturday/the next day|
Madison's POV:
I woke up in Layla's apartment, on her couch. I remember most of the night just not come home.

Shit.

I kissed Ethan, but I don't even know why.

I checked my phone to see that E texted me 10 minutes ago. It's not 10:30am.

Eth: hey uh, wanna meet me today? Something happened and I just want someone to talk to.

       Me: yeah sure, I'll see you later tonight

I wonder what's happened.

I decided on going home since my dad was probably wondering where I am, especially since I'm going back out tonight aswell, to see Ethan.

-

|6:30PM|
After changing into some leggings, a crop top and a jumper I go downstairs.

'Guys I'm going to Ethan and Gray's house, I'll text you later' I say walking into the lounge.

'Okay, what time are you back or are you staying over?' My dad asks, he lets me stay over anyone's house since I've been friends with the twins since I was 10.

'I'm not sure dad but I'll let you know' and with that said I walked to their house.

I'm just lucky that they only live 15 minutes away.

Ethan's POV:
I open the big door revealing Mad's.

'Hey uh come in' why am I acting so weird, come on Ethan.

We headed upstairs and it was only us here.

'So what's up E?' She asks trailing a hand through her long dark hair.

'Well it's about Alyssa..' I said. 'Alyssa' she said making it sound like a question.

Shit. I never old her that I had a girlfriend.. ex-girlfriend.

'Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I was dating this girl called Alyssa'

'As in Alyssa Harris? The one who hated me since fourth grade? Hmm rings a bell' she said sarcastically.

It went silent and kind of awkward. I didn't know she still had a grudge against her.

'Well yeah- she kind of ended things with me yesterday morning and that explains why-'

'You kissed me?' She said sitting on the edge of my bed. 'Uh yeah about that-'

'It's okay Eth' she said laughing. 'It's not like it meant anything anyway' I nod with her.

'So what happened with her?' She said looking at me seriously after I sit beside her.

'Well she cheated on me, but I don't blame her, we always mess about with other people' I confess.

'Oh, why do you see so bummed about it then E?'

'I don't even know, I must have liked her if I feel like this' she nodded in agreement.

Madison's POV:
I could see that he was kind of frustrated about the whole situation.

I just don't get it. Ethan Dolan. The hottie of the school and one of the most popular boys. How could he have tons of girls in his pants but get so upset over Alyssa the bitch.

I will never understand this boy.

I texted my dad telling him that I was staying over since Eth wanted some company and I was already tired anyway.

Ethan's POV:
It's currently 10:30 pm. And mad's and I were watching some shitty film until I felt her head rest on me.

'Goodnight E' she said and I moved her hair from her face. I've never realised how hot she is.

'Night gorgeous, I'll wake you in the morning' then we both fell asleep.