31

Ethan's POV:
I was on my way to Mad's apartment along with Brandon and Gray. Us boys had the beer and the girls were bringing wine and some stuff to do shots with. I could tell this night was either gonna end badly or the total opposite.

We get out of Brandon's car and head to the fourth floor. We search for 4:12 which is Madison's place.

We was a couple doors down and I could already hear music playing. I needed to tell her just in case she got complaints.

I open the door and she turns around to me singing the lyrics jokingly. She's so cute. She was wearing some Gucci sweats with a cropped jumper, effortlessly cute.

She jogs up to me which that oh so perfect smile on her beautiful face. "Hey handsome" she smiles and I kiss her.

I hear the door closing behind me indicating that we are all here. Including Cindy, who I still haven't met.

"Stop smooching your boyfriend and introduce me to him" I hear a blonde girl say walking up us.

"I'm Cindy, you probably already knew that" she said batting her big lashes at me. I shake her hand and greet her then followed by Grayson and Brandon introducing themselves.

"Babe you might wanna turn the music down a bit, you can hear it from down the hall" I say and she giggles then turning the music to a lower volume.

"Come help me with the drinks while they all get to know Cindy" Mad's says directing me to her kitchen.

"We should prepare some shots and get some of the drinks out of the wine coolers babe" she says and I do so.

She puts a ton of shots on a silver tray she had and took them into the lounge and came back in to help with the coolers.

"Are you staying over tonight?" She says. "If you want me to" I reply and she wraps her arms around my neck leaning in and placing the softest kiss on my lips.

"Is that cherry I can taste?" I playfully say. She rolls her eyes. "You should know that my favourite by now" she giggles and then we head back to everyone else.

-
Madison's POV:
I'm so glad that my friends like Cindy. I knew she'd like them too, they are my best friends after all.

Then the music started to sound lower. "Hey who killed my vibe" Lauren says sipping on her strawberry wine cooler.

"Sorry it was me Laur, who's up for game of truth or dare?" Grayson says and I look straight at Ethan. He nods his head and everyone says they're down.

We put my two couches opposite each other and I sat by Ethan with Lauren next to me. While Layla Gray and Cindy sat opposite and Brandon sat on a bean bag by the side of us.

"Okay who's first?" Ethan asks clapping his hands together. "I will" Layla says eagerly.

"Okay I dare you and Grayson to make out for 10 seconds, if you stop under or over the time then you both have to take a shot" Ethan says and they both nod their heads.

"Go" I say and then they attack each other's faces. They make out and when they pull apart they both look at Ethan. "Too bad, that was 12 seconds" Ethan says passing them both tequila shots.

"Oopsy" Layla says sarcastically. She probably just went longer to smooch her boyfriend.

They take the shots and Layla makes a weird face, obviously not satisfied by the taste. "Okay, Ethan I dare you now" Layla says looking in between me and E.

"Shoot" he says and puts his hand on my thigh sending shivers through my blood. "You and Mad's should take body shots" she says and I can't help but feel excited at her words.