25

Ethan's POV:
We just finished eating and me, Madison her brother and his friend Ryan are in the lounge. Beside me sits Madison, she's smiling and I missed that smile. I haven't seen it in what feels like forever.

She's laughing and she notices me looking at her. "Quit it" she says still giggling to whatever her brother said.

"So Ethan and Madison, I didn't know you two were boyfriend-girlfriend?" Ryan, Tyler's friend said. I look to my side and see that Madison was blushing. She's so damn cute.

"Urm Ethan's not my boyfriend" she says, and I nod. It hurts, her saying that but it's true. I just need to wait for the right time to ask her.

Madison's POV:
I mean we're dating but not official. We will be soon.

"So you're a single chick" Ryan says winking at me. Can I throw up now. I look in the corner of my eye to see Ethan slightly clench his jaw.

"Urm not really, me and Ethan are dating" I state, getting my point across.

"But you just said that douche isn't you're boyfriend" I just roll my eyes. "So you are basically a single hottie right?" As soon as he says that Tyler glares at him.

I hear him whisper to him "yo dude don't speak to my sister like that, not cool" and it goes really awkward.

I feel Ethan's hand place itself on my thigh and I put mine on top rubbing his skin softly. "Lets go back upstairs" I say to him and he does as told.

I knew he was getting overprotective but that's a good thing, I know he'll always be there for me.

I never really saw Ethan as the jealous type, and we're not even together.

We reach my room and I knock the lights on while he lays on my bed. "Come here" he says and I go join him.

It's silent for a couple minutes then I lift my head up now looking at him. "You're not jealous are you?" I ask. "I mean kinda" he replies and I giggle.

"Why are you jealous?" I ask now sitting up and he has a sore look on his face. "Because, I don't know okay. I just didn't like the way he was talking about you"

"How come?" I say biting my lip teasing him. "Don't act like you don't know" he replies and without giving me a chance to respond he changes the subject.
-
"I'm so tired" I yawned out. "You're always tired" Ethan chuckles. We were laying on my bed watching some shitty comedy.

"Or it is just because I'm boring?" He asks and I couldn't tell if he was being serious.

I look up and laugh at how cute he was being. I turn my head back to where it was resting on his warm chest. "It's because you're comfy" I explain nuzzling my tired head into his body.

"I don't blame you though, you've had a busy day since 7 am, and it's almost 9:30" he says and my eyes widen. Has he really been here that long?

"Shit I didn't even realise it was that late" I say in disappointment knowing he'll have to leave soon. "I don't want you to leave" I whine making a pouty face now sitting beside him.

"You'll see me tomorrow dumbass" he giggles. I don't budge.

"Come here" he says while grabbing my face swiftly and pushing our lips together.
I hum into the kiss as our lips mold together.

He smiles and pulls away. "I have to go".

We both jump out of my bed and head down my staircase where we are met with my dad and his two friends again.

"It was nice having you around Ethan, I'll see you soon" my dad says to Ethan and he responds my complimenting his cooking.

Ethan says bye to my brother and ignored Ryan which causes me to giggle slightly before we head out to my drive way where his car is parked.

I close my front door and he stops in the middle of the long driveway. "What?" I ask and he grabs my hands causing me to furrow my brows.

"Listen about earlier with Ryan-"
"Relax E, I know it was just you looking out for me" I say and he shakes his head side to side.

"Not just that" he says letting go of my hands and placing his on my waist and mine tangle around his neck.

"I was jealous, jealous because I just want you to be mine" he says and shivers go through my body. A toothy smile appears on my face.

"Are you-"
"Asking you to be mine, my girlfriend, yes" he says cutting over me like I did him.

I lean in and kiss his nervous looking face, attaching our lips once again. He pulls away giggling.

"So I'll take that as a yes?" I nod and hug him. And he places a peck on my neck.

I mumble into his "as long as you'll be mine ".

---
Okay I'm real soft for this chapter. I hope u all like it.

P.s I notice I'm getting reads but no one ever comments on my chapters:(( 🖤