Ciel's dream.

A/N: firstly I want to say that I'm sorry it's took me to write this one-shot, I'm not good at it but I try to.

And secondly, this one-shot is is kinda of connected to my other story.. *cough* my new life *cough*

So yeah but I hope you like it.

Ciel POV.

I wake up by Sebastain, he was wearing his butler suit and making my tea like he did before we were dating.

'why he doing this? Like we never dating' I thought to myself

"Here is your tea my Lord" Sebastian said while handing out my tea.

'ok, it just me or he just said 'my lord' to me?' I start to panicking about this.

I hold my drink and drank it like I always do in the morning. "Sebastian what is scheduled for the day?"

'why I said that!! I should say 'why you are acting like this' yea i should right now' I thought

After he told me about my schedule for the day, he got me dress for the day and I went to the dinner room to eat my breakfast.

'ok Ciel you have to tell him why he like that come on Ciel you can do it' I thought to myself.

Sebastian came back with a plate of food for me to eat.

'come on Ciel tell him'

I try to open my mouth to speak but nothing came out but I just stuffed myself with food in front of me.

'that can't be, how I can't talk freely'
------------------------------------------------------
(Ciel: hold up, you want me in the dream but you want to talk to my sebby like I was before?
Me: yeah
Ciel: I really started to hate this chapter.
Me: but you have to do it.
*Ciel went back to his place*
Now let's go back to the chapter.)
------------------------------------------------------
After that I went to my study room and saw all the paperwork I had to do today.

'why I couldn't ask him why he like his old self and why I am in old self too'

Then I heard a laugh.

'who there? Show your self!'

'oh my dear Ciel, you are funny even in your dreams'

'who are you and how you know my name and why you are here in dream?'

'you don't know what I am? Oh I am so hurt by this'

'i ask you a question, who are you and why you are in my dream'

'ok, I am a dream demon. And before you say it, no I am a different type of demon that human never see unless you are sleeping.'

'oh'

Sebastian knock on the door "may I come in my Lord"

"Ok"

'aww Edward, a sweet demon just like his mother's

"I bring your sweets my Lord" Sebastian said.

"Ok and thanks" I said and he left the room.

'Wtf why you said that and how he didn't see you?'

'one I am a dream demon and this is a dream and two I can't be two people at the time Ciel.'

I look at him while eat my sweets that Sebastian gave me, it always good when it Sebastian's cooking. At first it was not good for the first few days but he did it and now I just eat what he makes me.

'well you do make me remember someone I know back into the future and act the same way you are doing to me'

'what ever, why you came here for? To tease me?'

'hay no, I just wanted to play with you but if I came out of here and join in the human world I would never here the end of the time baby. Why he have to be so fuck everywhere I go in time...'

He went on and on with this 'time baby' so I turned it down and not hearing what he is saying like I did with Lizzie before.

'hey were you hearing me?'

'yea, you were like "oh this time baby is all up in my business and following me everywhere I go" that all you said this whole time'

'oh'

'man you are more annoying then Lizzie. Can I just get some peace and quiet for a moment in my dream.'

'I just trying to light up your mood a little bit, man you just like Dipper'

'dipper? Who is this Dipper'

' who he like you but not with demon and also he not rich ether'

'oh..'

'oh and his have his twin sister Mabel, she is a bit crazy'

'so the opposite of him?'

'yep totally opposite of each other but they are always together'

Sebastian came in and bring me a letter from the queen.

'oh from the queen.. that cool' this creature said

I ignored him and focus on Sebastian "so what the queen said Sebastian?"

"Well there this case we need to solve for the queen"

"And that is?" I look at him.

"Well there some missing boys in London and this person are turning the missing boys in to girls and use them as slave. My Lord"

'this case ring a bell Ciel or should I say Ceilia?' the creature said.

"Okay get me all the information for the case Sebastian"

" Yes my young master"

Sebastian left the room and now I am alone with this thing in my head... wait a min this case is like I did a year ago.. why I am dream it about it and why Sebastian is acting his old self again i don't like this is going.

'well if your thoughts are correct in a few minutes you will go to a building and you will find that man and then he will turn you to a girl as well but you went back to your house and from there you wanted to kill him but you didn't but you manage to save the boys but the bad part for you is... I will let you see what happens next in the dream.'

I look at him confused but I sighed softly and let my dream do its job, as this creature said the dream went like he said until we get to the part he left off.

"Young Master.. all of the boys are safe and sound with their families but I'm sorry that we couldn't fix you but at least he gone."

Sebastian said as he bow down in front of me as I sighed softly and said

"Okay Sebastian, just go get me some tea.. that an order."

"Yes my Lord"

I sighed softly as I heard this creature giggled at me, I glared at him as he continues to laugh at me. 'oh my God, you are a girl.. in the real world and in your dreams but this time you guys are not together..'

'okay you.. creature.. stop tormenting me and get out of my head, you stupid demon.'

'oh.. feisty, I like it.. well you are better than Dipper so okay but I'm going to answer your first question..' he said and then got closer to me and said..

'This is another reality but in your mind.. and theirs others but that's all I'm going to say.'

~~~~~~

I woke up and saw Sebastian again but this time he was concerned about me.

"Ciel, are you okay" he said softly as he sat down next to me and hold my hand.

"yes and thank God you are back to normal.." I said softly as I hugged him tightly.

He giggled lightly as he hold me tight while enjoy each other company.

The
              End.