Finding Out You're Expecting: Q

Your heart was racing as you watched Q's face. The seconds that ticked away seemed like hours. You waited for him to say something, anything. Q stared at the pregnancy test you had handed him, his face expressionless.

"Well, what do you think?" You asked not being able to take anymore of the awkward silence.

"What do I think? How the hell did this happen?!" He asked looking up at you. His face full of shock and anger.

Your heart sank. You knew Q didn't want kids but you weren't expecting this reaction.

"How did this happen? Really Q?!" The tears began to stream down your face. "I told you that night after the party we didn't have any protection! I told you and you said it was ok!"

"I was drunk!" He spat back at you. Q threw the pregnancy test onto the table. "So the first time we aren't careful you end up pregnant? Please, give me a break!"

Your mouth hung open in shock. Was he really implying you had done this on purpose? Did he really think that little of you?

"Q what the hell are you saying? You think I wanted this?"

"Well it's pretty fucking convenient that the week after I tell you I'm going back on tour you end up pregnant."

"Get out of my face" you whispered between clenched teeth.

"No problem" he said bruhing past you. He slammed the bedroom door shut throwing his clothes into a suitcase.

You slid back against the wall sinking onto the floor. The quiet sobs escaping you made your body tremble. How could he treat you like this? As Q walked towards the door he stopped when he saw you.

"I'm sorry" he said knealing down next to you. "I love you but I can't do this. I don't want this and you've known that from the beginning." He stood back up grabbing his bag.

"So that's it? You're just going to walk out?" You asked.

"I'm sorry. I really am." Q said looking back one last time before he shut the door.

TO BE CONTINUED