Q & Rachel part 1

Rachel sat on the park bench reading enjoying the peaceful quiet day. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue and the flowers were blooming into beautiful colors. She was concentrating on her book when a man sat down on the bench next to her.

"Great" she thought, "all of these empty benches around them and he chooses the one I'm on."

She tried her best to ignore him only glancing quickly at him. As she dove back into her book she couldn't help notice him scooting closer to her.

"Can I help you?" She asked. It came out a little harsher than she had meant.

"Uh yeah. Can you tell me how to get to 5th street?" The man asked.

"5th street? Umm yeah I think it's that way" Rachel pointed.

"Oh! Ok thanks!" The man said following her hand with his eyes.

He stood up to leave but then quickly spun back around on his heel "Wait a minute!" He yelled making Rachel jump. "I know you!"

"You know me?" She asked studying his face trying to place him.

"Yeah, yeah" his words seemed to break and fumble as he explained how he knew her. "I'm the guy that asked you to take a picture of me spanking a monkey last spring at the zoo!"

Rachel didn't know what to say. It was the craziest thing she had ever heard.
"No, I think you're confusing me with someone else" she quietly laughed.

"No! Remember at the zoo! I spanked the monkey then I called you sugar tits when I thanked you" the man choked back a laugh shaking his head as he explained.

Rachel wasn't sure whether to laugh or run away. "I really think you have me confused" she said again.

"It's me Q the monkey spanker!" He exclaimed. He shook his head taking a deep breath before he finished "anyway, nowadays I spend my time pimping out old ho's down on Coney Island." He placed his hand over his mouth to cover his smile.

Rachel as confused as ever followed his squinting eyes behind her. That's when she saw 3 other guys holding up cue cards laughing so hard they were almost falling on the ground.

"What is going on?" She asked.

"Ok I'm busted" he said holding his hands up. "I'm on a show called Impractical Jokers and you were just part of my bit."

As soon as he started talking she saw a few people holding cameras step forward followed by someone holding a stack of papers asking her to sign.

As she filled out the release she noticed the man walking back up to her.

"Hey thanks for playing along. I'm Brian by the way. But everyone calls me Q" he held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Q" Rachel said shaking his strong hand. "You don't really pimp out old ho's do you?" She teased.

"No, no I don't" he chuckled. "Um, I couldn't help but notice what you were reading. Batman huh? I'm a superman fan myself." He lifted up the sleeve on his shirt revealing the superman tat.

"Nice!" She said leaning in for a closer look "but Batman would totally kick his ass."

"What! Never!" He gasped.

"Not even a close competition" Rachel teased.

"Well, I have to go back to filming bit why don't you give me your number and we can finish this debate over dinner" Q asked pulling out his phone.

"Deal!" Rachel said smiling.