30- Relief

Not Edited.

Allison's POV

"You've quite a sense of humor" Tony said smirked at me.

"You really think I'm joking?... How about I show you how funny I am" I said cocking my gun and shooting straight at his right leg.

The sound was deafening.

I couldn't believe I just shot someone.

"You bitch! I'll-"

He was cut short of his speech when there was shuffling of heavy footsteps into the room and sounds of gun invaded the room giving Tony a chance to push me to the ground and snatch the gun from me.

He turned around to witness the intruders with guns.

The guys around Anne and May were all lying on the ground in a heap of blood. There were two men facing the dead Tony's men without a crinkle in their brows.

Obviously Tony's men were no match for the new men in the room, because they were falling dead one by one.

I quickly clambered to where May and Anne were standing.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked

"We're fine Ally, but you didn't have to do that! You shot someone! And... No Ally look out!" Anne yelled but before I could turn around my hair was yanked backwards and I was reluctantly made to stand up.

"You shouldn't have done that sweetie" Tony whispered in my ear pointing the gun at my forehead.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of the bullet.. The pressure of the gun slides away from my forehead and I opened my eyes to see Jake shielding me from Tony.

He's here.

"Give it up Bradshaw" Jake said pointing a gun at him.

Tony eyed something that was on the ground before glancing back at Jake.

"Fuck you Anderson, you can kill me now, but you'll never kill the guilt in you!" Tony yelled glaring at him.

"I told you a million times!, it was a mistake!" Jake defended gripping the gun tight.

"Go to hell" Tony cursed at him

Jake gripped the gun so tight, his fingers hovered over the trigger, his eyes cold as ice.

I didn't recognize this Jake

"Jake please don't!" I begged hugging him from behind.

He turned around to stare into my eyes before he sighed dropping his hand down and the gun away from Tony.

"Fools" Tony muttered before grabbing his own gun from the floor pointing it at us both.

The sound of a gun follows, but it's not from Tony's gun.

One of the three men that came in before had shot Tony in the neck.

The guy in suit shoots another bullet into Tony's already lifeless body. As much as the sight disgust me, I just couldn't seem to look away. Because in my heart amidst the fear, I sense relief growing in me.

Long wet tears break out of me as I rush to pull Anne and May into a hug. The guy in suit turns to look at Jake.

"You wouldn't have been able to live with it". He shook his gun at Jake. "But I can live with it". He gives Jake a half smile signalling the other two men to take the dead bodies out.

"I hope we never see each other again, Jake. Goodbye" The guy said striding out of the room.

I moved my eyes from him to come face to face with Jake who was staring at me fixedly. The sudden locking of gazes brings a sudden rush of tingles at the tenderness and relief of his gaze.

He took one step forward and I cover his remaining steps with mine before flinging myself in his open arms. He held me close as he breathed my vanilla scent as I did his cologne.

"Allison Davies, you're gonna be the death of me" He muttered chuckling a little.

"And you'll be mine" I smile into his neck.

******
A/N: It's finally here!!!!  Please vote and comment!!  I love you Angels