Ch. 11

WARNING: This chapter has sexual contact, but nothing too detailed alright, I'm not writing a p*rn script here...so what are you waiting for?? Start reading! haha

Chapter 11

"Go.....go......GO GO GO!!!!" Yvette and I could hear James and Andrew shouting at the football game they were watching in the living room. We were in the kitchen getting some snacks when we heard them yelling and cheering, "TOUCHDOWN!!!!".

Yvette shook her head in disbelief while pouring some chips inside a large bowl. "Guys get along so easily," she complained. I opened the fridge to retrieve some refreshments. It took me a while because the the refrigerator was full. If Yvette learned anything from her mom, it was to always have food in the kitchen, because well fed guest are happy guest.

"Speaking of getting along," she began, and I could tell this was leading to a conversation I wasn't comfortable having. "Have you and James did more then kissing yet?" I finally found some Pepsi cold drinks that were hiding behind the milk on the second shelf. I turned and put them on the counter next to her.

"No, we're taking it slow. We don't wanna rush into anything," I explained while going on the opposite side of the counter so I'd be across from her.

"Wow," she started again, "how slow are we talking? Special occasion or caught in the moment?"

I don't know when she picked up some onion ranch chip dip, but she was pouring it into a small bowl. "Both," I confessed.

"Hmm," Yvette said thoughtfully. It made me wonder what she wasn't telling me.

"What?" I asked her curiously. She hesitated before answering, like she was contemplating on whether she should say anything. "What?" I pushed, and of course, she caved in and told me.

"It's just....when him and Porsha were together....it wasn't a secret that they....James wasn't exactly the type of guy to....I mean girls all over the school wanted to get with him...." she kept trying to think of the right thing to say without making it sound worse then it really was. A look of insecurity swept over my face.

How am I gonna compete with other girls, especially Porsha??? When she saw the look on my face, she quickly recovered from her jabbering. "He must really like you though. I mean, he smiles more and seems relaxed and at ease. 'Cause when he was with Porsha he seemed so down and depressed that I actually felt bad for him. Which is weird, because I usually never feel sorry for anyone," she said while studying my face, which hadn't changed.

At that slight moment is when James walked in. He saw the look on my face and his happy expression quickly turned to concern. "What's wrong? Is she okay?" He asked Yvette, who grabbed the chip bowl, dip bowl, two drinks, and started out the room.

"She's just feeling a little lightheaded. You should take her upstairs so she can lye down," she suggested while giving me a wink and an urging look of confidence.

James agreed and lead me swiftly but cautiously upstairs to my bedroom. When we were inside my room, he lead me to the bed and laid me down smoothly. He removed my shoes, then reached behind my head to adjust my pillow to a more comfortable position. I could smell the soap and scent of his colonge when he came closer."Does that feel a little better?" James asked with concern but hopefulness.

Because I was never feeling lightheaded, I just nodded my head without speaking while he sat down on the edge of the bed beside me. "Do you wanna get some rest?" he asked while starting to get up, but I grabbed his hand to stop him.

"No. I could use some company," I explained. He sat back down, not letting go of my hand. "So," I began, "You really know how to make someone feel comfortable." It sounded more like a question than a statement.

He gave an innocent shrug while confessing, "Yeah. I used to have to watch my little cousins a lot."

"Sounds nice," I replied. For some reason I couldn't picture him watching little kids, he seems more like the fun, do whatever you want person, then the responsible, you're in time out person. He let out a low laugh at my statement.

"Ha! Yeah right. Those little demon kids are like miniature energizer bunnies. The girl is so spoiled, you'd mistake her for two month old milk, and the boy is like a four year old Tarzan that wants to jump on any and everything. Oh, and they REFUSE to go to sleep unless I tuck them in real tight and read them a bedtime story," he paused and gave me a supicious yet playful stare.

"You don't want me to read you a bedtime story do you?" he joked. I laughed and shoved him playfully. He pulled me up into a sitting position and looked me deep into my eyes. There was something in his eyes that I've never seen before; vulnerability. "Tracey," he began while pulling me closer so our foreheads touched.

He slid his hands through my hair and stopped them gently on my cheeks. He exhaled deeply while closing his eyes and softly laid his forhead against mine. "I keep having these strange feelings that I've never had before. Everyday I spend with you and everytime I see you they get stronger and stronger and I can't control them. It's like these feelings are taking over my mind and my soul..."-he paused-"...and my body..."

Is this a dream? I thought as I looked at his still shut eyes. Could this really be happening? "I know what you mean," I reassured him. His eyes jumped up towards mine, shocked and happy at the same time. He seemed surprised at my responds, as if he half expected me to laugh it off or something.

And it was true, but I think mines is more stronger then his. "It's just....I think I....," he sighed. "I don't know what's happening to me," he explained, this time he was gazing deep into my eyes as if searching for the answer in there. I didn't have the answer, because I don't know what's happening to me either. It's like I have wings flapping around in my stomach everytime James is around me.

My adrenaline risies to the maximum whenever he kisses, let alone touches me. He slowly moved his hands from my face down my spine, and brushed his lips softly against mine. He pulled away from me and said, "Or maybe it's just the room. You know, someone once told me that green is a calm and relaxing color." We laughed and began kissing again, but this time his shirt came off.

His hard six-pac was smooth to the touch. Pieces of clothing came off with every passionate kiss, until we were completely naked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed so we were both standing now. Our eyes examining each other's body.

And gawd lee, he was packing; James Jr. was saluting me and I couldn't help put bite down on my bottom lip. I looked back at James, he licked his lips as he scanned my body.

Then he walked toward me and ran his hands from the top of my shoulders until they reach the bottom of my butt; lifting my up as his lips hungrily touched mine. My body tingled by his touch and I couldn't help but smile as I wraped my legs around his abdominal and my arms around his neck. He smiled back as he gently laid me on my bed and began kissing my neck. When I let out a pleasurable moan, he quickly pulled away.

"Have you done this before?" he questioned while looking into my eyes. There was lust, mixed with yearning, mixed with something else I didn't quite notice.

I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, once."

He shook his head. "I'm kind of jealous of the guy right now," he chuckled, although I could tell he was serious. This time I shook my head.

"Don't be; he was an ass," I assured him. He laughed this time. We looked into each others eyes, as it became serious again.

"I'm ready whenever you are," he breathed while adjusting himself between my legs. I nodded my head and replied, "I'm ready."

He kissed my lips as he slowly started to move in and out, going deeper with every movement.....