Part 5

Saturday 22th 5:10 pm
Today is the last preparation day before Keyakizaka Private Academy festival. All students were preparing a Ghost House instead of Maid Cafe for the festival. It started with Akane's group idea to use the corpse to make the Ghost House setting looked more real.

However there is an incident where Nijika tried to stab Neru because of her jealousy where Risa is overprotective of Neru but Risa got herself stabbed instead.

Neru also suspects that Yone use Tokuyama's phone to confuse the others but she along with Habu and Rina hid it to not get herself caught.

Yuipon's Pov
It was already evening, my friends, classmates and I were preparing our haunted house for the festival. I decided to get more supplies from the art room.

"I'm going to pick up some equipment, anyone free, come with me." I called.
"Okay!" Zuumin answered.

Zuumin and I got out of the classroom and went to the art room to get the supplies. Since we're alone, I decided to ask Zuumin for advice.

"Neh Zuumin, I had a question."
"What is it?" Zuumin reply.
I fiddling my fingers shyly while saying "Can two girls can go uh you know per date I think."
"I don't know why do you ask?"
"J-just asking." I turn away.

Suddenly Zuumin start snicking for some reason.

"Now I think know why."

Then she say something that made a bullseye at my heart.

"Is it because you had a crush on Dani?" Zuumin smirked.
I suddenly blush at this while saying "U-uh maybe a little..."
"Come on Yuipon. Your face is written that you got love all over it."
"I guess so..." I said while sitting on the chair nearby.

"Is something wrong?" Zuumin asked while sitting on a chair next to me.
"Nothing." I lied but Zuumin saw this.
"Yuipon, we've been friends since 1st year so you can tell me what's wrong." she said with sympathy.

She's right, of all of my friends she's my best friend who can help me with my secret.

I sighed, "Okay, you see I begin to fall in love with Nana ever since the incident of the corpse."
"So what do you like about her?" Zuumin asked.
"Well she's funny and kind and always making me smile while comforts me when I'm cold." I explained.
I showed Zuumin the necklace that Nana gave me yesterday "She also gave me the necklace for my birthday and I don't how I'm feeling right now."

Zuumin put her hand on my shoulder and I turned to look at her.

"Yuipon, I'm sure that Dani loves you for that and besides I'm sure that I'm getting the feeling that she has a crush on you."
I was shock about this and said, "You really think so?"
"Maybe it's just a hunch." Zuumin shrugged "But don't worry I won't tell anyone about your love life."
I smiled, "Thanks Zuumin you the best."
"Anything for you, now come on we got get these supplies for the haunted house."
I nodded, "Right."

We gather the supplies as possible while leaving art room to get to our classroom. While walking, I look at my necklace Nana gave me.

I wonder how Nana feels anyway?

Dani's Pov
9:09 pm
We're still working on the haunted house at night. I was dressed up as a ghost and test on Ozeki and Shida to scare them.

While that goes on, Fuuchan came in to give us a break for a snack but we suddenly got LINE messages from Tokuyama which they are weird...

However we discover that Techi has Tokuyama's phone and she, Neru and Risa's group reveals that Yone, Habu and Rina were the ones who send us LINE messages the whole time and they were the ones who move Tokuyama's corpse to Naako's locker.

I thought that three were ones who killed Tokuyama but they only did this because they want prank us which is bad enough for us.

But Techi and Neru said that finding Tokuyama's phone was just a coincidence.

So everything went fine, we continue working on the haunted house. However I was in thought about Yuipon. I should ask Suzumon for advice.

I walk up to Suzumon and asked "Ano Miyu can we talk in the restroom alone?"
"Okay sure." she answered.

We walk out of the classroom and went to the girl's restroom to discuss about my crush with Yuipon.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Suzumon asked as she lean on the wall.
I look at myself at the mirror and said "It's about Yuipon."
"Ah you're still on to her huh?" Suzumon smirked.
"Hehe I guess." I shyly said.

Suzumon walks closer to me and said "If you love Yuipon very well I think you should confess her tomorrow."
"But what if she rejects me, I don't know how she feels if thinking how weird I really am." I reply worriedly while looking at myself at the mirror.
"Dani, Yuipon became close with you because she saw what is in your heart. She's not going to care if you think you're weird to her or not." Suzumon advised.

I think Suzumon is right. Yuipon loves me because I care for her and bring smiles to her face. So I decided, I will confess her tomorrow.

"You're right Miyu, I'm glad you're there for me." I smile.
"Anytime for a friend." she reply while slapping my back lightly while we laugh.

As we walk back to the classroom, my thoughts of Yuipon begin imagining on my head and I blush while I think that.

Tomorrow I will confess my love to Yuipon.

Sorry for the long wait.
School start overworking me