Part 3

Thursday 20th 9:00 am
Yuipon's Pov
Yesterday was just chaotic.

First, Kanzaki was hiding something when I was only saw her smirking.

Second, the police almost opened Neru's locker which held Tokuyama's corpse.

And my awkward conversation with Nana where I kissed her on the cheek.

Kami... what's happening to me?

Today, my friends and I were talking about the camera we found in the air conditioner with Techi that had a recording of Tokuyama and Neru.

To these circumstances, we thought Neru had murder Tokuyama.

We entered our classroom where Nana talk to Yuuka about using taxidermy on Tokuyama and use him as a decoration which Yuuka refused.

That's the ridiculous idea but almost good idea maybe... What was I thinking?

When Techi opened the locker, we were surprised. There was Neru inside the locker with the corpse.

"Why are you here?" Techi asked Neru that exited from her locker while regaining her breath.
"When I opened my locker, the corpse fell out on top of me. I tried to push him back in and I ended inside with him." Neru tried to explain it to us.
"Is that even possible?" Suzumoto asked.
"I couldn't open it from the inside." Neru replied.
"You were spying this whole time, weren't you?" Shida asked.

But Neru didn't answer it. She just moved away to let Techi placed the fragrances. Right after Techi closed the locker, Kanzaki-sensei went in with a new art teacher, Noel-sensei. After some introduction, he ordered us to form a circle, then pointed Neru as our drawing object.

During class period, the air conditioner suddenly broke. Noel-sensei went out of the classroom to fetch an electric fan. We took this chance to interrogate Neru.

Techi suggest us to ask questions to Neru one by one

First, Nana who wears her glasses asked about dating Tokuyama and shows her the photo of him and the girl who cheated with him but she proves that she wasn't since her uniform's symbol is red while symbol in the photo was blue.

But I got to admit that she's handsome with glasses... okay seriously I got to stop thinking about her in this situation.

Then, Umeura asked Neru if she's the sender of Tokuyama's LINE but she doesn't have Tokuyama's phone when Nijika and Fuyuka pat her down.

Neru even showed us a CD containing a video from Tokuyama, but Noel-sensei caught us watching it and confiscated the CD.

We continued our drawing while Noel-sensei had a look of our work with Yonesan as a translator. After seeing Uemura and Sato's  drawing, he gave a confused look on Berika's drawing. When Habu take a look at the drawing, she was surprised and told us that Berika actually drew on the corpse.

"Of all things, why that?" I muttered.
"I can't believe it." Zuumin replied.

We panicked especially after Noel-sensei said that he was worried to Tokuyama-sensei... in Japanese.

We were all shocked.

He told us that he met Tokuyama 3 days ago when they went out for a welcoming party and asked him about our school's secret before the class ended. After we arranged our seat, I started chatting with my friends. Until Neru who's being supported by Yuuka and Risa, suggested us to bury the corpse, so we planned to bury it tonight.

But I noticed that Yuuka was acting strange...
End of Yuipon's Pov
Dani's Pov
9:00 pm
With our phone's flashlight, we walked class. Too bad Ozeki can't join us since she already had a plan with her parents before.