Prologue

Sunday 23rd 11:15 pm

Mou... where is she?
She promise me we're going on a date...

Yuipon who is wearing a white dress, a bracelet with a heart that had her name on her wrist, and carrying a purse but most importantly that she's wearing a necklace with a ring on it. The ring design has music notes and under it there was a calligraphy written 'Kobayashi Yui'.

She was waiting for her girlfriend who proposed her yesterday but she was late due to being overslept.

While waiting, Yuipon begin singing her favorite song 'Shibuyagawa' to kill some time. But her peaceful night puts in a halt, she realized that someone was stalking her.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Yuipon turn around to make sure of her thought, but there is nobody behind. Before she could react, a big hand covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming and dragged her into an alley. To her surprise, she found herself being pinned by a couple of thugs.

"What a beautiful girl we got here, bro." said the taller one.
"And pretty too... Hey nee-chan, wanna play with us? Oh, what is this shiny thing?" Asked the shorter one while takes the necklace from her neck.
"Oi! Give it back! Give me back my necklace! Somebody! Help me!" She screamed for help but found it hopeless since nobody could hear her.
"Oh~ho~ho~ That necklace must be important! Don't worry we'll keep it with us nice and safe~" he said sarcastically while throwing the necklace to the tall thug.
"It's your turn, just be a nice girl 'cause no will save you now~'

As the taller thug grab Yuipon's hand, the short man scream while holding his back and going unconscious.

"Oh I heard it anyway, so I guess it might be Pon-chan's voice.  Oh, and I've called the police too, now let her go and the necklace so nobody gets hurt." said the stranger at the end of the alley.
"What? So you dare to die huh?"
"I would like to see you try, old man."

The guy let go his grip on Yuipon's wrist and approached the figure. The stranger did the same, started walking towards the man. Thanks to the moonlight, Yuipon could see clearly at her savior's figure, and how surprised she was to know the figure's identity. A girl with shoulder length black hair, wearing her black glasses. Her clothing is a black jacket under a white shirt with blue jeans and black white sneakers.

It was her girlfriend, Oda Nana or Dani for short.

The man released a powerful punch and hit right at Dani's right eye, thankfully the glasses protect her but one of the lenses broke and giving her a black eye. Dani endured it and strike him with a kick on his belly making him groan in pain. Just on the right time, police came and arrested the tall thug along with his unconscious friend.

After saying 'thank you to the police, she took the necklace that the policeman gave her and pick up her broken glasses while put it into her pocket.

"Pon-chan, are you o-" Dani was interrupted when Yuipon hugged her.

"Nana-chan... I'm scared..." Yuipon sniff while hugging Dani tightly.

"Shh... It's okay, you're safe. Please don't cry, I promise you that I will always stay by your side." Dani assured and hugged Yuipon back while rubbing Yuipon's head.

5 minutes later, Dani put the necklace back on Yuipon's neck and they hold hands together while walking their first date.

How do these two became a couple? It all started with a certain 'incident'...

To Be Continue