Part 2

Wednesday 19th 8:32 am
Yuipon's Pov
Today is the third day we keep sensei's corpse. Our vice homeroom teacher, Kanzaki-sensei change our class motto, told us to give her our future choice surveys and not get involved with the police. But we already got involved since we intended to hide the corpse and never tell the police.

When she left the classroom, I could have swore I saw a smirk on her face.

She's hiding something from us...

After Kanzaki-sensei left, we felt our phones vibrated. Just like last two days, we always get LINE messages from Tokuyama even though he was dead.

Then it's time for gym class period, we change into our sport clothes. I tried to convince my friends about Kanzaki-sensei.

"Did you see her laugh?"
"Who?" Miichan asked
"Kanzaki, when she left."
"I didn't notice..."

Seems like they don't believe me...

While we're changing, we talk about the killer, Tokuyama's wife and our suspicious classmate Nagahama Neru.

Techi opened up Neru's locker that held sensei's corpse. We were worried that if we kept the corpse longer, it will rot and stink up our classroom.

Suddenly, a pervert came to the our classroom and we run to the lockers to cover our skin. But he said that he was the police when he leave the classroom. We panic that if he will arrested or killed us.

This is bad...

"Get undressed again so he won't come back in!" Nana suggested "Get undressed! Quickly!"
My classmates obeyed her and started to undress while I stay silent.

Is she crazy? Get undressed even though we already change? But her expression is amusing and hilarious.

Akanen told us to stay calm saying that Tokuyama is absent for two days and we don't know anything.

While the rest of my classmates have calm down, I heard Techi started kicking Neru's locker.

"Techi?" Zuumin said.
"What are you doing?" I asked.

But she wasn't listening and kept kicking the locker.

Can this day can't be anything crazier?
End of Yuipon's Pov
Dani's Pov
8:45 am
Our gym teacher Miyashita-sensei is late so our principal want us to answer the detective's questions honestly.

Uh Hello? I'm also a detective too but Techi is and no offense but I'm the real detective. Get it?

During the conversation with the detective, we learned that Tokuyama hid the camera in one of the classroom and use it for peeping.

Now that's bad...

What's worse that he's going to search the camera everywhere in our classroom which means he's going to find sensei's corpse in the locker.

Suzumon suggested me convince the detective that Tokuyama is not peeping. I already tried but that didn't work. Now he started looking for the camera in our lockers.

But thanks to Techi who made the dent on Neru's locker earlier, the detective can't open it until the principal made him check the other classrooms. We sigh in relief.

That was close...
End of Pov
After that, the classmates went to the school field to start their gym class. Miyashita order them to do warm up exercise.

He had each of four students to have relay race.

1st lane: Techi, Berika, Risa, Zuumin
2nd lane: Miichan, Nijika, Aoi, Fuyuka
3rd lane: Umeura, Yone, Habu, Nanako
4th lane: Yuuka, Sato, Akane, Ozeki
5th lane: Shida, Suzumon, Dani, Yuipon