Part 1

Monday 17th 8:30 am

Yuipon's Pov

I'm Kobayashi Yui, a 3rd year. Yes, I'm a senior now along with my best friend Imaizumi Yui, my friends, and other classmates. But on my first day of school, an incident happened. Our to-be homeroom teacher, Tokuyama Daigoro-sensei is found dead, stabbed on his back with a knife and sitting on a chair.

We tried to figure out how Tokuyama was killed before we arrived.

"Wait." My classmate, Oda Nana the girl who has braided black hair with her glasses in her uniform's pocket. "So I'v got a knife..." pretending that she had a knife and stab it on her back while sitting on a chair being dead.

"Whatya think?" Oda asked.
"Just no." I answered deadpan.

While the others were making suggestions, I unintentionally smiled because of Oda's acting.

Maybe she's a funny girl.
End of Yuipon's Pov

Dani's Pov
I'm Oda Nana, also 3rd year and senior. We, class 3-C decided to keep the corpse a secret and find the culprit by ourselves.

He he he this could be my chance to become a real detective since I like foreign detective dramas and I wanted to become like one.

One of my classmate, Techi suggested us to hide the corpse at Nagahama Neru's locker since we all know that she never attends school.

Sigh... It's the first class now, while I was studying I can hearYuipon's voice reading out aloud.

Her voice is beautiful...

To tell you the truth, I had a crush on Yuipon since 1st year. Her long brown wavy hair, her beauty and her voice always adore me. But I'm scared if she thinks I'm a creep.

Feeling my phone vibrated, I checked my LINE to find Suzumon telling us that the locker which we hide Tokuyama-sensei was opened. At first, Uemura requested for Berika's help to close it. But Shida realized her name was none to be found in our group chat, so she suggested for Ozeki to close it instead. Of course she did it with her Ozeki's style.

While eating lunch, I heard my friends; Akanen and Shida were murmuring but I wasn't listening and every time I think about Kobayashi-san on my mind, my heart start racing.

I can't stop thinking about her.

———————-
04: 50 pm
I looked at the time on my phone before reading a detective manga I rented while wearing my glasses. Like usual, I always enjoyed reading detective stuff on the bench located at the public park near my house after school ends. Today is Monday, so Akanen has tennis practice, Shida, Suzumon and Ozeki has plans for their families so I'm here all alone.

Kimi wa shitteru kai?
Shibuyagawa tte?
Namae wo kitte mo
PIN to konai darou(PIN to konai darou)
wasurerareta you ni

I suddenly heard someone singing. I put my manga book away in my bag and followed the singing voice.

Tokai no sumi de
soredemo tashika ni
Seseragi tsudzukeru
Marude boku no
Kimi e no omoi

To my surprise, there was Yuipon singing while playing her guitar sitting on a tree. She stop playing and notice me staring at her.

Angel...

"Oda-san, what are you doing here?" Yuipon asked while putting her guitar away.
"Oh, uh... I was minding my own business until I heard you sing so uh yeah." I stuttered.

Her beauty is making me nervous.

"Well, I was here alone because Zuumin has family issues, Yuuka has student council work and Miichan and Aoi was helping her so I'm alone."

So she's alone just like me...

"Well I love your singing and you sound like an angel. It was beautiful." I said with a smile while sitting next to Yuipon.
"Thanks I think." Yuipon said turning away from me. I could've swore I saw a blush on her face.

The shy Yuipon is cute...

"If you don't mind that if I sit with you for awhile, Kobayashi-San I asked her.
"Sure, but call me Yuipon. Kobayashi is just formal." She nodded.
"Then you call me Nana or Dani for short."

We start my minding our own business. Yuipon start playing the guitar and I kept reading my manga while listening to her playing.

My first step of my love begins...

To Be Continued