-----------------------
Danielle's p.o.v
This is why I fell in love with Finn. He literally knows how to turn a bad day into a good day. We arrived at our hotel 20 mins ago and I'm waiting to be checked in. Colby was still trying to talk to me but I wasn't paying him any attention. He doesn't deserve it. Right now I just need to focus on tonight and tomorrow night when I have my match with Finn. After I checked in to my hotel room and got myself a shower and some food. As I got out of the shower, there was a knock on my door. As I looked through the peep hole I noticed it was Sasha.
"Hey Sasha, how can I help you?"
"Well Finn said he was taking you out for dinner so I'd thought I'd come help with your outfit and hair"
"Thanks. I don't really have any fancy clothing but I'm sure you can figure something out"
"Oh I will you just go do your makeup"
"Ok"

-----------------------
"I think you look amazing"
"You don't think the top is showing too much cleavage?"
"Hello no. You look hot gurll"
"Why thank you"
I looked in the mirror and admired my outfit.

Sasha had straightened my hair for my and put it into a ponytail

Sasha had straightened my hair for my and put it into a ponytail. Whereas I did my make up. I only did foundation, mascara, concealer and highlighter. Couldn't be bothered with the rest.
"You'll always have the cardigan to cover yourself up if you don't feel comfortable hun"
"True. What time is it"
5pm"
"Did you really take you two hours just to put an outfit together?"
"Yes. You have a lot of clothes"
"I know. I like to be prepared. So some clothes are summer/spring type and some are fall/winter type"
"You're so organised"
"I'm not that organised"
"You are. Now tell me. What's happening between you and Finn"
"Who told you?"
"Begins with a C ends with Y"
"Ugh I can't stand my brother right now. Basically I told Finn how I am in love with him. He kissed me and nothing else"
"Dang. I think I overheard him talking to Cathy on the phone earlier as he was going into his room"
"Oh. She's gonna kill me"
"She won't. She just has to understand that you have feelings that you needed to get out"
"And then she'll kill me in my sleep"
"Don't be paranoid. If she tries anything call me or one of the girls"
"Thanks"

-----------------------
"I must say mo grá, you look absolutely stunning this evening"
"Thank Sasha. She helped me with the outfit"
"She did a good job. So I Umm spoke to Cathy earlier"
"Ok. How is she?"
"Well she was alright and then I made it worse"
"What did you do?"
"I told her what happened in South Africa"
"Oh no. What did she say?"
"She said that she was a bit mad but she respected why it happened"
"Really?"
"Yeah. I was shocked too"
"So what's happening between you too now?"
"Well she's here tomorrow for RAW. So we're gonna talk then and decide what's happens"
"Sounds fair"
"Have you spoken to Colby yet?"
"Nope"
"Ok. I still think what he said was wrong"
"I know. Will you excuse me for a bit"
"Go ahead"
I got out of my seat and went to the bathroom. Lucky enough it was empty. I placed my bag on the counter and took a deep breath. Flashbacks occurred in my mind from last summer. Tears slowly fell down my cheek as the events replayed in my mind. I heard the door open and close behind me. Unaware of who it was.
"Excuse me miss. There's a man out there wondering if you're ok"
"I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute"
"Ok. I'm Sally. I'm a bartender here. I'll get your table some drinks on the house"
"You don't have to"
"I want to, sweetie"
"Thank you"
I waited a few minutes after she left and I went back to Finn.
"Hey are you ok?"
"Peachy"
"What's wrong"
"Did I deserve it?"
"Deserve what?"
"Deserve being beaten and bruised all night long"
"What. No way. You never deserved it. You did nothing wrong. Where's this all coming from"
"After what Colby said; it's been on mind since then"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I'm sorry I just didn't want to ruin tonight. But I have"
"No you haven't. Look. We can finish up here and then we can go order desserts on the menu at the hotel and watch a movie. Sound good?"
"Yeah. Who's room?"
"Yours"
"Ok"

-----------------------
"No wait you have to try this dessert"
"What is it Fergal?"
I'm currently blindfolded and Finn is feeding me dessert to see if I can guess what they are.
"Open up"
I opened my mouth up as he placed the spoon in my mouth. The creamy texture of a cheesecake filling filled my mouth.
"Hmmm...I'm going to say strawberry cheesecake"
"Damn you're good at this game"
"I know. What's my next dessert. It better be good"
"Ok. Hmm let me think. Got it. Open up"
As I opened my mouth one more time, I felt the spoon go in and the taste of chocolate now filled my mouth.
"Chocolate brownie"
"Wow. You really are good"
"Thank you very much"
"I do have one more dessert. You ready?"
"Bring it to me"
It was a silent for a bit. I felt Finn moving around, hopefully getting my next dessert.
"Right I'm ready. Open up again"
As soon as I opened my mouth a chocolate covered strawberry hit me, soon followed by Finn's lips. He deepened the kiss as he laid me down on the bed. His lips had found their way to my neck as I let out a slow moan.
"Finn. What are you doing?"
"Showing you what you deserve. That is to be loved"
"Can I take this blindfold off please"
I felt his fingers go to the back of head and untie the blindfold. I was met with his lips once again as I sat up and straddled him.
"I know this wrong Danielle. But you drive me crazy. More crazy than Cathy"
"Finn. Just shut up and kiss me"
We went back to kissing and made out the whole night. Exploring each other mouths as the sun was setting outside.