Target 4: Natsuo Apologies pt-1

Hikari Himura here with some tips.
"Bold" are in Italy
'Italics' are thoughts

The first part of the chapter is on the Sawada neighborhood history. You can skip it if you like but it just explains that the street where the Sawada family lives knows about the twin and that Tsuna is bullied but they can't do anything. And that they are close with the Sawada family.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢

Third person point of view;

The town of Namimori is a peaceful place, with the neighbourhood being control by a certain family called the 'Hibari', the town actually is quiet and peaceful. Although sometimes there maybe some rebellions to that law or statements, no one would actually thought that it would be the Sawada family.

BAM!!!!!!!

"Uwahhh!"

"Damn it!!!"

And yet again, today, the Sawada twin shrieks were as loud as yesterday and the poor birds and other creatures including some neighbors got scared by those voices. What is going on in the Sawada family since yesterday?? The two loud shrieks belongs to Tsunayoshi Sawada and Natsuoyoshi Sawada, the well known twins from Sawada family.

The Sawada family is well known in their street as the 'Misery Family', if you ask why this will be the answer. Only the street of the Sawada resident know that NaNa Sawada had twin. They had known the twins since their birth for NaNa had been a good neighbourhood to them for as long as they remember.

When the twin were born, the neighbourhood all visited the Sawada resident and come check on them. Giving the mother gifts for her children and giving tips on how to take care of them. The neighbourhood knows that the father had a big business running and that he cannot returns very often so the neighbourhood comes to sympathise for the mother.

The twin grew up to on be very cute and reliable, both twin help their mother and always welcome their father when he comes back. But the neighbours noticed something in the younger twin, Tsunayoshi Sawada. Whenever the father returns, he looks at his father with hope in his eyes and always watches from a distance as the father scoop up his brother into his arm and give him a hug.

At first the neighbours didn't take so much of a thought but that change when the younger twin, insisted on enrolling different school with his brother. The neighbourhood were surprised and so was the mother, why did he say that, they wanted to know. But the news reaches their ears soon, that the younger brother is bullied at the school for being 'useless'.

The neighbourhood were furious when they heard of this and of course soon enough understand why the younger one chooses to enrolled in a different school. They can't imagine of how a boy of 13 years old was able to understand such feeling and neither can they imagine how lonely the boy was.

They came to despise the Sawada family, especially the father. They know that it was because the father was giving more attention to his older son and that's the reason why the younger was feeling this way.

But soon, the younger brother told them on one of the neighbours visit to the Sawada house that he could never hate his father nor his brother for they are the blood related family he had. That if his family was in danger and that he could do something, he would not give it a second thought.

The neighbourhood soon understand that the younger brother loves his family even though they tends to forget about him. The brother also told them that it would be nice if his father came to notice him better for what he had accomplished but it was a blessing to see his family happy.