The Visit

Hikari Himura here with some tips.
"Bold" are in Italy
"Italics" are thoughts

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢

Third person point of view;

The weather is as nice as usual in Sicily, as it is summer, it is quite very warm. There, in the very deep of woods, lies the mansion of Vongola. The mansion is as big as a palace and on the inside is much more magnificent. It is decorated with beautiful paintings and pictures.

The Vongola is a company. In fact, it is the world largest company. The Vongola is the most successful and the wealthiest company ever since it’s foundation by Vongola Primo, Giotto. Now, the Vongola is on the ninth generation.

Each Vongola generations has their six elements or guardians that protect and help their boss; the sky. The six elements that serve their sky; the storm, rain, sun, lightning, mist and cloud, each have their own respective roles. The elements of the guardians are represented by the colors of their rings flames. The rings on their hands can products flames and the flames colors represent their elements.

Storms have red flames, rains have blue flames, suns have yellow flames, lightning have green flames, mist have indigo flames and cloud have purple flames. There is another type of element called the dark element which is represented by black flames. The dark element or guardian only existed on the Primo Generation and from then on the dark guardian is said not to exist in other generations.

For the outsiders, yes, the Vongola is a company that own over thousands of other company branches. They have no limits and keep expanding till this day, the Vongola are said to have nearly ruled over the world. But there is a secret to Vongola than just a famous company; the Vongola is the world greatest mafia family. Vongola is a Mafia family that controls almost all the underground society. The secrets of their successes are still unknown till this day.

Sicily, Italy,
Vongola Mansion,

“NoNo-sama, the Arcrobaleno Reborn has arrived.”

The maid said and NoNo looks up from his works. He smiles and stands up from his seat. The maid rushes to his side and help him. NoNo grab the cane that was near the door while the maid still by his side assisting him. NoNo said his thanks and hold his left hand up signaling that he is okay. The maid bows and opens the door of his office room.

The ninth Vongola, Vongola NoNo, Timeoto, is a very old man. He is in his late 70s now. He is the current head of the Vongola.

“Where is he right now?”

“He is in the garden, sir.”

NoNo nodded and walks down the hallway and headed towards the garden where his guest, Reborn was. With the maid following close behind him, NoNo walks down the stairs and passes the so many rooms that were there. He walks straight towards the garden and the maid opens the door for him. NoNo walks into the room. Since it was a garden, the room is surrounded by many flowers and trees. There at the center of the room, there is a table with three chairs. NoNo spotted his guest, Reborn on one of the chair drinking a beverage and walk over to him.

Reborn, is quite a handsome man and he looks like around 20s. He wears a black suit with a white shirt underneath. He wears a black tie and a fedora that have a yellow strip. On the hat is a green chameleon looking at NoNo. There is a yellow pacifier around his neck and he is drinking his beverage; espresso.

“You keep your guest waiting, NoNo”

“Well, my apologies. I see that you are still in love with espresso.”