You're more than a friend, oh.

 I knew it from the first sight, yeah.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 Put your arms around me.

 And kiss me again.

I can't let you go, can't let you float away.

 'Cause that would be a mistake.

 I'm not ready to run, can't let you go to waste.

 No, no, no, no.

And kiss me again underneath the moonlight.

 You're more than a friend, oh.

 I knew it from the first sight, yeah.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 Put your arms around me.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 And put your arms around.

 And kiss me again, and again, and again.

 Oh, kiss me again.

I wrote the song so Mark can sing some of it when we add it to the new album.

Jayy stood up and walked over to me.

“Merry Christmas Jayy.” I said. He smiled as a tear slid down his cheek. I stood on my toes and licked it away. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately. Best damn kiss ever.

“I love you so much.” He whispered.

“I love you too.” I replied. Everybody aww’ed.

“Alright. I’m making burgers and shit.” I said.

“Do you know how to?” Dahvie asked.

“Dude, I’m from Wisconsin.” I replied. He held his hands up in mock surrender.

“All I know about Wisconsin is the Jeffrey Domer dude.” He said. I face palmed.

“That is not a good thing to know.” I sighed.

“Whatever.” He replied.

“Well anyway, I also got you something else Jayy.” I said.

“You didn’t.” he said. I smirked.

“I did.” I replied. Then he smirked.

“Well, I got something else for you too.” He said.

“You didn’t.” I replied.

“I did.” He replied. We both ran different directions to get the presents. I ran to Dahvie’s room. I hid the present there. I mean, it’s Dahvie’s room. You wouldn’t be able to find anything there. I quickly pulled out the box and ran back to the living room. Jayy was already there with his back turned to me.

Dahvie pointed at me and he turned around while putting whatever he had in his hands behind his back.

“Merry Christmas Jayy.” I said handing him the box. He gave Dahvie what was in his hands and opened the box. He gasped and pulled out black studded leather boots.

“Oh my fuckin god Leslie! These are amazing!” he squealed. I let out a breath. I was worried he wouldn’t like them. He calmed down and handed me a small box.

http://www.polyvore.com/christmas/set?id=47060385  (it was black and the writing says ‘I love you with all my heart’

“It’s beautiful Jayy.” I breathed. (everybody else were out by the pool)