Chapter 3

“Guys your on now.” Ethan, our manager, said. Mark and I went on first.

“How are you fuckers doing tonight???”  Mark yelled/asked. The crowd cheered.

“Okay guys we have an announcement. The Access is now writing songs.” I said. The crowd cheered even louder. I smiled.

“Mark and I are going to sing the first song. Is that ok?” I asked. The crowd cheered. We both sat down on the two stools set out. “This song is called Decode.

I sang while Mark played the guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvnkAtWcKYg&ob=av2e

“So what do you think?” Mark asked. We heard ‘fuckin awesome’ and ‘amazing’

“Thanks guys but I’m kinda getting lonely. SKYLAR!!!! AXEL!!!!! GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!!!!” I yelled. The crowd got even louder.

“I am deeply offended.” I said. Mark laughed at me.

“Alright first song is called Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold.” I said. The crowd cheered again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0&feature=player_detailpage

“Alright. Who here loves Jeffree Star?” I asked. The crowd got wild.

“You are my people. I’m going to sing Get Away With Murder!!” I said. The crowd cheered again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=86lXqHh1-uk

“Next I’m going to sing one of my----“ I stopped. Something hit my chest. I looked down. Oh my god. I pulled it out of my bra where it had fallen. I held it up.

“Who threw this?” I asked. Nobody said anything.

“I’m not going to get mad. I could use this later. So who threw it?” I asked. A guy  shouted, “I did!” he was hot!

I pocketed the condom and jumped down off the stage. I slipped him a backstage pass in his pants.

“You single?” I asked. He nodded.

“Good. Meet me after the show.” I said and winked at him. I jumped back on stage.

“Sorry for that. I’m Not A Vampire is the next song.” I said. Axel started drumming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODhMdujZeEY&feature=player_detailpage

“Ok so for all of you that hate on Ronnie or Craig, you need to shut the fuck up. You have no right criticizing them on their bands or singing. They are both fucking amazing and you mother fuckers need to MOVE ON! Ok? If you aren’t one of those people and you know someone like that tell them off for me please. If you understand raise your middle fingers!” I said. A lot of people raised their middle fingers. Fuck yeah.

“Good. This will be our last song I’m Here to Take the Sky by D.R.U.G.S.”  The crowd cheered louder than ever.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxSqf8IMN8 

“Who had a fuckin awesome time?” I asked. The screams were “I love you!” and “fuck me Leslie!” and “More!”

“We all thank you guys for your support. We fucking love you!!!!! Remember ONE LOVE, ONE HEART BOTDF!!!!” I screamed. I quickly looked for that guy and winked at him before running off stage.

“Guys I smell like shit.” I whined.

“Ya we know.” Mark said. I slapped him. “Owwwwiiieeee!” he complained. I smirked and left to go take a shower.

I did what I do in the shower and changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/im_sexy_know_it/set?id=43110117

I made myself some popcorn and laid down on the floor in front of the t.v. Just my luck, kick buttowski is on(: fuck yeah!

Kick was delivering food to the ‘dark one’ when there was a knock on the door. I groaned and got up to answer it. I opened the door and slammed it shut again and locked it. Yup, it was Jayy.

“Leslie please let me in.” jayy begged.

“No.” I replied.

“please Leslie? They probably even haven’t posted the video yet.” He said.

“think again smartass. It’s gotten over 3 thousand views already.” I replied.

“just open the door.” He said. I did.

“Can we please talk?” he asked. I slammed the door shut and locked it again and laid back down to watch Kick fail at delivering to the dark one. After 10 minutes of knocking and pleading Jayy finally left.

I turned the t.v. off and walked to the nearest gas station to get a bunch of Reese’s Peanut butter Cups. I walked to the candy section and grabbed 10 packets. My phone buzzed and Gorgeous Nightmare played. It was Mark.

Where r u?

Me: At the gas station getting RpbC.

Mark: K. be back in 15.

Me: kk(:

I pocketed my phone and looked up to see 2 scene girls looking at me. They looked 15 or 16. They reminded me of me at that age. I paid for my candy(the lady was bitchy) and walked over to the girls.

“Ask away.” I said. They smiled at me.

“Can we have an autograph and a picture for each of us?” the one with pink hair asked.

“fuck yes!” I said. She handed me a sharpie. “What are your names?” I asked.

“I’m Miranda.” The girl with the pink hair said. “I’m Lila.” The one with purple hair said. I smiled and signed their shirts and took a picture with each of them.

“Thank you so much!” Lila said. “No problem ladies.” I replied.

I heard a ‘holy fuck’ behind me. It was a guy’s voice. The girls laughed.

“Is that your boyfriend?” I asked them.

“Nope just a friend.” Miranda said. I nodded.

“You’re Leslie Wright!” he exclaimed. I chuckled and nodded.

“I love your band! Can I have an autograph?” he asked.

“Of course.” I said signing his shirt.

“You are so damn sexy.” He said. I smiled. “Thank you.” I said.

“Can I have something else?” he asked. “Sure.” I replied.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked shyly. I laughed and nodded.

“Do you want to take a picture of that too?” I asked. He nodded his head furiously and took out his phone. He kissed me and snapped the picture.

“Thank you so fucking much! My friends are gonna be so damn jealous.” He said.

“Your very welcome.” I replied.

“So are you really a virgin?” he asked. I nodded.

“That’s so awesome!” he said. I smiled.

“Really?” I asked. He nodded.

“Yeah. You are a role model to those 2% of teenagers who don’t think the world revolves around sex. Including me, Miranda and Lila.” He replied. I pulled them into a group hug.

“Thanks guys you just made my day!” I said. I took a picture of them three with me and left to the bus.