'' The Things Family Bring Home'' ( A One Direction Fan Fic )

Hey There ! , As You Know Im Just Another Average Girl (: I Love To Sing , Dance &' Cause Trouble ! (: Im Totally In Love With One Direction ! I Mean Who Isnt In Love With Their Swag ? .. I Really Cant Write Good , But I Wanted To Give It A Try ! I See How Good Most Of The One Directioners Books Are &' I Really Do Fall In Love With Them ! So Here Goes Nothing :D

.... I Sat
There On My Bed , Nothing To Do.. Eating My Yummy Choclate Ice Cream , Relaxing &' Very Quite. Until. The Silance Broke With My Annoying Little Sister Bargeing Into My Room ! '' Get Out You Annoying Child ! '' I Shouted . I Grabbed My IPod And Began Shuffling Through My Music .. Tipical 16 Year Old Rutine , Right ?

My Little Sister Still Standing There By My Bed Saying '' I Dont Like YOU ! '' She Kept Saying In Her Little Annoying Voice . So I Had To Say Something Back Right ? So It Slipped '' You Know What I Dont Like You Either ! '' With That Said I Smiled , She Left , Im So Good (;

..... 5 Minutes Later She Says' '' Hey Ugly Girl , Mommy Is Calling You ! '' I Just Looked At Her '' Get Away From Me You Ugly Little Twerp ! '' I Said .

I Ran To The Living Room Where My Mom Was , Of Course ! I Flopped Down On The Couch Beside Her. '' Mom What Did You Want ?'' She Looked At Me And Smiled This Big Cheeky Smile :D '' Well Your Favorite Cousin Is Coming To Live With Us , Along With His 4 Friends ! '' She Said , My Reaction Was Jumping Up And Screaming My Head Off ! Because My Favorite Cousin , Liam James Payne Was Coming To Live With Me ! But Who Were His 4 Friends ??

I Thought About It All Night . I Still Couldn't Believe My Cousin That Was Like A Brother To Me Was Gonna Be With Me 24/7 , We Were Gonna Stay Up All Night And It Will Be Like Old Times ! I Mean I Know Its Been 2 Years And All But I Cant Wait Till The Day He Comes !! , But When Was This Day ?

I Was Too Excited To Ask , I Guess I Got Caught Up In My Memories With Him. I Also Forgot About His Friends Im Mean What If They Were All Girls ? I Mean I Hope Not , That Would Be The Most Awkward Thing Ever .. I Mean Yeah , That Means I Would Have People To Talk To But That Would Not Make Any Sence What So Ever ! I Guess We'll Find Out , When The Time Comes !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning Was A Total Suprise ! Everything Went By So Fast ! My Mom Ran In My Room And Shook Me Awake ! " Get Your Ass's Up ! " Yelled My Dad , He Kinda Woke Me Up More ..

Soon We All Pilled Into The Car , " What The Hell Is Going On , Where Are We Going ? " I Asked Yelling , " You'll See But It'll Take An Hour Or 2 " My Mom Said All Excited ! I Looked At My Phone And It Was 5 O' Clock ! OMGEHH ! Who The Hell Wakes Me Up At 5 In The Morning ?! Well Me Being Very Tired And Cranky , Grabbed A Pillow From Behind And Leand My Head Against The Window And I Fell Asleep ..

I Woke Up To The Sounds Of Cars Honking And What I Think Was Airplane's Taking Off . So I Shot Up And Rubbed My Eyes , Glancing Around A Bit. I Finally Saw Where We Were ! " Mom Why Are We At The Airport You Weird Lady ?!" I Squeld (: " Well We Can Just Leave Your Cousin Here If You Wa- She Said Before I Cut Her Off .

'' No No No ! Hurry And Get Out I Wanna See Him So Bad ! " I Said Squizing My Pillow (: This Couldn't Be Happening !! Then I Looked At My Phone It Was 2 P.M And I Thought Wow When My Mom Said A Couple Hours... She Was Lying !

We Waited There In The Airpot , I Was Tapping My Feet Uncontrolably ! Its A Habit . Finally ! I Heard That Familiar Voice I've Been Wanting To Hear " ASHLI !!'' Said The Screaming Running Boy , Of Course He Tripped Over His Bags And Shot Back Up , We All Laughed Uncontrolably XD Finally He Reached Me And I Jumbed Into His Muscular Arms ! " Liam You Clumsy Boy ! I Missed You So Much , I Cant Believe This ! Its Been So Long !!!" I SCREAMED At The Top Of My Lungs !

I Looked Around And Saw 4 Handsome Boys Standing Behind Liam Smiling . " Liam Are Those Guys With You ?'' I Asked Hoping He Would Say Yes ! And He Replyed With The Answer I Wanted To Hear (:

I Took A Look Behind Liam To Get A Better Look '' Hey , Im Ashli ! (: " Suprisingly One Of The Boys Wearing A Striped Blue Shirt Picked Me Up " Hey Babe " In His Sweet Accent . I Was So Shocked He Was Full Of So Much Energy ! " Lou Put Her Down ! " Said Another Voice , He Came And Greeted Himself As Harry . He Was So Adorable ! He Had The Biggest Dimples And The Curliest Hair Ever I Just Wanted To Lay In It !

There Was 2 More Guys Left Just Standing There , They Were Really Quite I Guess They Were The Shy Kind ? '' Hey , Im Ashli " I Said With A Cheeky Grin . " Hey Love , Im Zayn , And Im Niall " They Both Said With The Cutest Smiles Ever Seen In My Life ! Well Close Too My Nephew Marcus Anthony Cantu , That Is An Adorble Smile That He Has ! (:

We Finally Grabbed The Bags And Pilled Into The Car .

-----------------------------------------------------