CHAP III | The Kirkland Household

Chiara slowly opened her eyes to see a bright light attacking her eyes. She blinked and muttered some swear words, feeling for where she was.

"Oh Sorella, you're awake!" A familiar voice piped up. Chiara widened her eyes and looked around quickly.
"Where the fuck am I?!" Chiara yelled, causing her sister to swerve around a tree.
"Don't yell Sorella, I almost ended each other," Alice commented, turning her head around and pouting.
"SHEEP!" Chiara screamed, her sister screaming as well as Alice once again swerved around the object. Once they had passed it, Chiara stuck her head outside the window and started to yell swear words incoherently.

The sheep bleated as they sped off. Chiara sighed and muttered about the animal as she brought her head back inside to see her sister still grinning. "Good to see you're awake,"

Chiara slapped the back of her sister's head, making Alice wince. "Good my ass, where the hell am I?" Her sister smiled, but then Chiara widened her eyes and her head throbbed with the information surrounding her. Chiara quickly gave more glances to her surroundings…

Sheep… Grey sky…Chiara's head throbbed. Why on earth did her sister want to come here?

"Ah, Chiara, we're in Wales-"
"I FUCKING KNOW WE'RE IN ENGLAND!" Alice frowned at her sister's statement.
"No Sorella, I'm pretty sure we're in Wales."
"Shut up!" Chiara screeched, her head throbbing even more. "Have some fucking painkillers?"

Alice sighed and managed to flick out her medicine bag next to her using one hand. She didn't like it when her sister would swear, and especially when she was cranky. Chiara had her moments- little swearing time and big swearing time. She usually did BST when she was feeling tired and grouchy.

Chiara grabbed the painkillers and picked up a nearby drink bottle to swallow them. She sighed, but then rested her head on the side of the car.

"Where the fuck are we going," she asked, slurring the words as her cheek was squished against the side of the car. Alice gave a grin to her sister. "We're getting back Sakura of course!"

Chiara frowned. "Then why the fuck do you need me? You want to get her, you get her."
"Aww, but we haven't had a road trip in ages!" Alice chirped, trying to lighten the mood.
"I don't give a fuck, I'm pretty damn tired!" Chiara groaned and squished her cheek against the mirror. Silence hung between the Italian sisters.
"But…Chiara…" Alice trailed off, looking sideways to her sister. "I even brought you along and you know I don't like Rose…"

Chiara groaned inwardly. She guessed that she must've hurt her little sister's feelings again… it was pretty rocky after World War 2 anyway.

"Fine, this better be quick."

Alice gave a quick squeal of delight and sped faster. Chiara sighed, propping her chin against her hand. This was going to be a long visit.

"Okay miss, please pull out your ID." Rose wished hard that this mysterious messenger bag wouldn't fail her now. She thought hard for an ID without her real surname… she and Sakura held back their gasps as she pulled out the ID.

"Ahaha…" Rose laughed awkwardly as her hand searched the bag more desperately. The receptionist lifted up one eyebrow and gave her a bored look. Amelia noticed out of the corner of her eye that the receptionist was now moving her left hand towards a small phone. This meant she might call somebody to check who they were. Amelia had a feeling by her friend's body language and movements that their identities shouldn't be known. She was really glad that she only gave her first name.

Amelia then broke into a fit of coughing, surprising the woman plus her friends.

"Oh God!" Amelia began, coughing more violently, clutching at her throat. "Water!"