NEW CHARACTER~Puppeteer!

Hey guys! So my friend requested this character. I wasnt going to but she wouldnt stop begging it was so annoying! So yeah here we go! PUPPETEER IS GOING OUR LITTLE CREEPY FAMILY PEOPLE! And just saying i dont know much about him so please dont hurt me if i get anything wrong! I apologize in advance if I do alrighty! Okay on with the scenarios!

-Skullgirl99 XD

------------------------

~When you first meet~

You were at home on your computer looking at old photos of your childhood. You start remembering the past. Since you lived with your parents who practically ignored you unless the wanted a punching bag and all the kids avoided you, you only had your imaginary friends who would play with you all the time, but there was one who you were really fond of. He would always keep you company and tell you stories while you were falling asleep. He was the only one who ever told you he loved you, and you could tell he meant it. He was your best friend. His name was the Puppeteer.

But you havent seen him in years. Well you havent....Until recently. Its been really weird. He seems to always come up in your dreams. But not just in your dreams, sometimes when your awake too. Sometimes you think you see him in the street. Sometimes he moves or touch the stuff in your room. At first you thought you thought you were going crazy. I mean how can an IMAGINARY friend move stuff around. But what made you think other wise, was the little present he left you every night.

The present was a small wooden doll, sort of like a puppet. For some reason they all resembled someone you knew. Those they may look creepy to others you actually adored them. It was the only thing that showed that someone really cared about you. So every night when he left you a new little wooden doll you place it on your shelf with the others like they were your trophies.

One night, you were locked up in your room staying quiet. Your mom and dad were fighting ad you could obviously tell your dad was drunk. You stayed silent till you heard a loud crash then a thump. You run out and see your mother, lying on the ground, in a pool of blood, her head having a big piece of glass in the back of it. You look to see your dad standing there with a big broken vase in his hands covered in blood. You didn't know what to do! So you screamed. I mean what else could you do you were in shock.

But, screaming, was a big mistake. Your dad turns to you, his eyes full of hatred. "Your next girl."

You scream and run to your room with him right on your heels. You trying closing the door but at the last second his foot gets caught in the door. You scream trying to close it but your dad is way stronger than you. He opens the door causing you to fall backwards, landing on the floor. He grabs you by the hair and smirks "maybe daddy should punish you for screaming first." He said holding your head back by your hair.

Your eyes widen. No no no no NO! You think in your mind. Your own dad was going to rape you! He pulls you on the bed by you hair crawling on top of you. He kisses you roughly forcing his tongue down your throat. You start screaming trying to get away. "help help!" You mumble in the horrid kiss.

You close your eyes. Just let me die, you think. Suddenly your dad's mouth leaves yours and you hear a gasp. You open your eyes and your eyes widen. A string was wrapped around his neck. Choking him like a nuce. It glowed a yellow colour and then another two strings wrapped around his neck around both his wrist. His body is pulled back and forced to dangle. Blood pulls out of his neck and wrist as he dangles around like...

Like a puppet.The strings force your dad to dance, his bones in his neck and wrist cracking with a horrible popping sound. It causes you to cring as you hear the sounds of his bones breaking slowly. Finally You hear one last snap, and watch his body go limp. The strings make him dance a little longer then they stop glowing, eventually disappeaing, causing your fathers body to fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes. His body lied there, limp and lifeless.