Angry Bella

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I smiled over at Jasper my head tilted waiting for him. Alice sat on the arm of his chair with a smile watching him. Jasper had his hands folded under his chin as his eyes stayed on mine. I raised a brow waiting for him. After a couple of minutes Jasper reached forward with a smile.

"Checkmate!"

I looked down and groaned. He indeed had me at a checkmate. Me and Jasper had been at this game for almost two hours and it seemed like every time I get close to beating him he wins. Alice smiled beside him.

"Alice you could have told me I would lose."

Jasper chuckled. "You could not beat a military man."

I sighed leaning back. "Well I'll never do that again."

The door opened and in walked Emmett and Edward. Emmett walked over and kissed my forehead before picking me up making me squeak.

"Emmett!"

He sat in my chair with a smile sitting me in his lap wrapping his arm around me. "What"

"What did you do that?"

He nuzzled his head in my neck making me shiver as his lips ran down my neck. "I wanted to sit here."

"But you could have asked."

Emmett laugh his lips tickling my ear making me giggle.

"Can you believe it!"

I looked up to see Edward pacing in front of Carlilse and Esme his eyes hard . Looking up at Emmett I asked him with my eyes what was going on.

"It's Bella."

I looked to Edward then back. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you what happened. You need to get to La Push and get Bella back." He stormed toward me. He actually looked angry to the point where I squeezed Emmett's hand.

Emmett reached an got up shoving Edward away. "You need to back off. Angel doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to."

Edward ran his hand through his hair. "She is over there on their land and I can't go over there to get her of even check on her."

I got up and stood at Emmett's side. "Let me guess she found out you lied to her."

Edward growled looking out the window. "That mutt showed up and told her about the altercation with Emmett and Paul and told her everything."

I sighed. "I told you she would not like it when the truth came out. An you leaving her out and not telling her things will only drive a stake through your rebuilding relationship." My attention was caught with Emmett shifting his feet.

"Emmett is something wrong?"

He wrapped an arm around me. "No nothings wrong."

I knew he was hiding something but I turned back to Edward. "Listen I'll go over there I need to talk with Bella anyway but you need to know this. You left! You lied to her once. She is just starting to trust you again so doing this to her again and lieing to her again will only be bad for you. If you really want to make her happy and let her know you will not run off again be honest with her."