Light at the end of the tunnel.

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

 I groaned as I shifted waking up fom what it felt like sleeping for over 24 hours.

"Good your awake."

Opening my eyes I looked up to see Rose looking down at me with a small smile. I sighed sitting up pushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Thanks for looking out for me Rose."

She nodded before getting up and handing me my clothes. "Here get dressed Esme has made you some breakfast. The others should be back soon. They all took Emmett out hunting last night so you can rest."

"Okay." As Rose left the room I got up and changed into the pants she brought but as I went to remove the shirt I stopped taking a deep breathe. I could smell Emmett's masculine scent on the t-shirt and for some reason I didn't want to take it off. Pulling it off a moment I changed my undergarments before pulling the shirt back on and grabbing the side I quickly tied it into a know so it fit a little better.

With another deep breathe I left the room to see Rose standing there with a smirk. "I knew you couldn't take that shirt off. I remember a time when me and Drew hit a rough patch I wore his shirt for a coupe of days while he was gone."

I blushed as I wrapped my arms around my stomach as it growled. Rose laughed before taking my arm and leading me down to the kitchen. Esme smiled upon seeing me turned and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Angel dear how are you?"

"Getting better."

Esme lead me to the breakfast bar attached to the counter and sat me down. "Now young lady you have not really eaten in a few days and Carlisle told me what you need for kick start you back to a healthy road." She turned and grabbed a plate before turning back to me.

As soon as I saw the breakfast my stomach growled at me for not feeding it for the last few days and my mouth was watering.

There was a nice juicy steak with eggs and hash browns then a fluffy waffle with whipped cream and fresh berries

"You have outdone yourself Esme." With that I quickly dug in humming at how good everything was. I could feel my strength returning more and more.

Once I was finished I sat back my hands on my stomach as Esme beamed. " Good sweetie you ate everything."

"Good she needed the food."

I turned to see Carlisle walk in with his medical bag. He sat it on the counter before turning to me. "Now that you have eaten  want to check you."

At my nod he proceeded to check my blood sugar my blood pressure and everything between. When he finished he kissed my forehead and told me to just continue to eat like I did that morning for a day or so and I should be back to normal.

Suddenly they went silent and I looked up, there at the door was Emmett I could see his eyes were shiny gold meaning he just hunted. He was looking at me almost pleading with his eyes.

"May we talk?"

I knew I needed to do this. I had no one else. I knew that if there was just the tiniest of chances I need to take it. So I nodded and got up following outside into the garden.

He lead us to the back to a bench gesturing for me to sit. I sat as he sat beside me. This was very awkward. The silence that hung in the air was annoying as well. But I had no clue how to start any conversation with him, thank goodness he finally spoke.

"Angel I am so sorry. I know my apology means very little and you don't really care because of what I did and said but I promise you I do still love you."

I felt my broken heart warm a little. But I wasn't going to let him back in that easy. "Emmett you have no idea what it did to me when you left me like that."

"I know what it did to me. An I know a little of what happened. A few months after we left we contacted your phone but your dad answered. We talked for a moment and he told us what you went through. Then we heard you."

"When was this?"

"I remember your father telling you to get ready for the clan merger or something."

"Oh that. You guys were who he was talking to..."

"What is a clan merger."

"Well since I refused to bond with anyone of the other clans I made a type of alliance with the heads or all clans. "

Emmett scooted closer. "I know I lost your trust and hurt you... a lot. But I beg of you." He moved from the bench getting down on his knees at my feet. "Allow me the chance to win you back. Allow me the chance to work to make you fall in love with me again."

I eyed him biting my lip. He was really asking for a second chance? "Why should I Emmett? What's to say you won't hurt me again?"

He took my hands in his leaning down to lay his forehead against my hands. "Believe me Angel if I could I would go back in time and never do that. I thought I was doing what was right. But I swear to you that will never happen again. I know now that a relationship isn't easy I thought everything just fell into place but I realize that I have to work hard to make it work. An f you let me  promise to work hard to not only win back your trust but you heart as well."

I thought for a second and realize how he was indeed talking from his heart. With a deep breathe I lifted his head and pulled my hands away before holding one out in a handshake.

"Hello my name is Angel Wyatt.  I am a Sekkari princess."

Emmett's smile nearly split his face in half and he shook my hand. "Hello Princess Angel. My name is Emmett Cullen I am a vampire and a large dumb asshole."

I chuckled as he slowly pulled me up and into his arms for a small hug before we turned back and headed back toward the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you are still enjoying the story and I will post more soon so for now

HAPPY READINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!