Post Battle Party!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I pulled into my uncle's place and froze. My aunt and uncle had gone all out. There was lights set up lighting up the backyard. I knew once it got night time it would be so pretty to look at. I shut off the truck and got out grabbing the box from the back. I don't know why Aunt Cassie wanted me to get it but I listen to her. As I walked up I stretched my sore neck. Emmett had taking me home after training and indeed pampered me. He had ran a hot bath filling it with bubbles and told me to relax. An as I had lounged in the tub I nearly fell asleep. Till he came back in and informed me dinner was ready.

He had stood there and actually dried my hair before I dressed. He then took me to the kitchen were he had a meal waiting for me. I admit some of the meat was little more cooked then it should be but him doing by himself made it feel more special then when he had Esme's help. After dinner he gave me a good message before making sure to love me thoroughly all night.

I sat the box down on the back porch before looking over at Aunt Cassie and Penelope who were sitting food on the tables. My eyes bulged out of my skull. There was three tables just laden with food.

"Is there an army coming for food?"

Aunt Cassie laughed. "Almost. Since all the Cullen's are going out hunting and gathering their strength I thought that we could get everyone else together to have a night of peace and food." She smirked. "Not to mention I can finally meet my brothers mate."

That took me for a second. "Leah is coming?"

"Yes as well as the whole pack. I also invited Billy, Quil's grandfather, and Sue. I figured those who knew the secret could come. I wish we could invite Charlie but he can't know about this world."

I sighed thinking about the lovable Chief of police. "I know. But this should still be a fun night. Where is Uncle Matt, Ronon and Dax?"

"They are setting up the basketball goal and the volleyball net you brought with you."

Before I could say anything else my phone rang. I motioned to Aunt Cassie I would be right back before answering my phone."

"Hello?"

"Hello love."

"Emmett! How are you enjoying the hunting party."

"It is good. I have caught a bear so far and Drew and Jasper are wrastling over to the side.... So how are you enjoying your party?"

"How did you know about it?"

"Cassie told me about it. You and everyone have fun. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up the phone and turned back to the others. I noticed Uncle Matt arriving in a truck turning to help Billy out followed by Sue and Quil Sr. I looked to see the truck I drove to training pull up and Ryder jumps out as the pack jumped from the back.

"What's up guys?"

The pack walked over hugging me before swarming the food table. I smiled at Billy as Emily pushed him forward. "HI Billy." I leaned over and hugged him.

"Hiya Angel how are you?"

"I'm good a little nervous about tomorrow but I know if we all work together we will be fine."

Sue patted my shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Just enjoy tonight with friends and family."

"You got it."

I smirked to the guys who were stuffing their faces. "Come on let us get some food before the guys eat it all."

We moved over to the table and quickly made out plated before sitting down to eat. I chuckled seeing how the wolf boys just swallowed everything whole. I sat with Billy and Sue and ate quickly.

After everyone ate I notice the guys move to the basketball court dividing into teams.The wolf pack was one one team which was Sam, Paul, Jared, Jake, Quil, and Embry. Then on the other team were Sekkari males. Farlon, Faing, Ares, Gunner, Blaze and Han. I notice Billy and Matt sit to the side to keep score.

Me and the girls sat around and just relaxed watching the game laughing when Ares and Jared got into a wrestling match over a tackle.

"They are taking this very serious."

Penny laughed eyeing Paul. "Oh yeah."

I snapped my fingers in front of her face. "Penny."

She jerked looking at me. "What?"

I smirked looking over at Paul then back at her. "You were day dreaming."

She blushed. "Sorry."

"Hey it's fine it is what happens when you are in love." That cause us to giggle.

We sat there for another hour watching the game of course the Sekkari males won. But only by 2 points. But as they lite a bone fire I suddenly felt tired. That was weird usually I'm fired and ready to go till almost 1 in the morning. But here it was.... I looked at my watch. Well it was 10 pm so not to crazy.

Getting up I stretched. "I'm gonna head to bed I am getting tired."

Penny, Em, and Emily gave me hugs before I turned to Aunt Cassie and Uncle Matt. "Aunt Cassie, Uncle Matt I'm going to go up and head to bed. I'm getting tired. So I am going to bed."

Aunt Cassie got up and hugged me before looking at me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine just tired."

"Okay well head on up and sleep well."

I waved night to everyone else before heading up to my room. I quickly showered before putting on my pajamas. Settling into bed I sighed pulling the cover up pulling out my phone sending a text to Emmett.

'Heading to bed see you tomorrow

love you.'

Putting my phone on the charger I turned over and closed my eyes letting sleep pull me into a strange dream of soft laughter, dark curls and eyes like mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you are enjoying the story. I promise to post the next chapter as soon as I can. But I hope you continue to enjoy the adventure and as always

HAPPY READINGS!!!!!