Reinforcements!!!

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

The light streaming through the window had me groan and pull the blanket over my head. A chuckle followed while I turned away from the window.

"Turn off the sun."

Emmett chuckled. "Come on sleepy head you need to wave up."

"I don't wanna."

He chuckled and cold hands took my covers before his hand went for my sides. I shreaked and squirmed trying to get away as he tickled my sides. "Emmett...stop.....please." I was laughing so hard my stomach was starting to hurt. "Stop!"

He stopped rolling me over till he loomed over me. "Better?"

I smirked wrapping my arms around his neck. "Um hum!" Leaning up I kissed him. I knew one thing I loved my strong vampire. Emmett groaned pulling me closer his lips moving down to my neck causing me to moan.

A throat cleared and we froze. Emmett laid his head on my shoulder with a growl. "Get out Jasper."

I felt my face heat up as I tried to hide. Jasper chuckled sending calming waves into the room. "Esme said for you two to get downstairs so Angel to eat before her uncle and aunt get here."

Emmett looked up with a glare."Get out we'll be done in a bit."

I heard the door close and looked up. "I am thankful we have our own place."

He sighed giving me a sweet kiss before getting up. "An it is a place we will be at tonight so I can ravish you thoroughly."

I got up smirking before going into the closet and pulling on some clothes quickly. Heading back out Emmett handed me my phone. My eyes bulged when I saw the time. "It's almost 3 in the afternoon. Why didn't you wake me earlier?"

He pulled me into his arms. "You needed some rest. I have been keeping your from good sleep for a while."

I smirked running my fingers through his short curly hair. "But it was so much fun..."

"ANGEL, EMMETT STOP FLIRTING AND GET DOWN HERE!"

I huffed. "I love Jasper but I think I'm gonna kill him."

Emmett chuckled as he took my hand and lead me downstairs. As we entered the kitchen I jabbed my elbow into Jasper's side.

HE flinched with an "Owe little sister you wound me."

I smirked "Leave me and Emmett alone or I will get Alice to help get you."

Jasper looked at his pixie of a wife and gulped. "I promise."

Moving over to the counter I hugged Carlisle and Esme before noticing how much food she had made up. "That is a lot of food."

"Well we have company coming...." She handed me a small plate of food. "Now eat before everyone get here."

I took the plate realizing how hungry I really was. AN as always Esme's food was amazing. In no time at all my plate was clean.

Getting up and moved over to Esme who just finished plating some asparagus. "Dang Mama Esme you have a feast sit enough for a king."

She laughed as Carlisle sat down a large bowl of mashed potatoes. "We should be good."

There was so much food. More then for just a hand full of people. "Are you expecting a lot of people."

Carlisle nodded. "A few more people."

Before I could ask more I heard the bell sound. "That will be your aunt and Uncle."

As He went to the door I looked to Edward who was smirking. "What's so funny Eddie?"

"Don't call me Eddie."

"Angel! Can you come here please."

I walked out to the front porch and froze. There was my aunt and uncle yes but my dad's two brothers Pen and Em not to mention a large group behind them.

"What is this?"

Uncle Matt stepped forward."They got your email and took the quickest flight out."

I smirked running into the ground and hugging many of the people I was close to. Smiling to the rest. "Thank you all for coming."

Zalina Styrke came forward. "We Sekkari ladies need to stick together."

I smiled patting her shoulder. Cold arms wound around my shoulder and I smiled at Emmett.

"Yes?"

"So who is everyone my love."

I smirked. "Everyone this is my mate Emmett and our family Carlisle, Esme, Drew, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper and Edward. Everyone as you already know my uncles Donovan and Keegan. This is Farlon and Faing of the Draakul's. This is Ares from the Moon clan and Gunner from the Faye clan. Then you have Penelope, Emberly, Xavier, and Blaze of the Lantean clan. This is Han, Mia and Zalina of the Styrke." I turned to the group of Sekkari. "What are you all doing here?"

Mia moved forward. "We were told someone wished to do harm to you and your family. We will not stand by when another of our kind is threatened so."

Han smirked as he bow. "Especially not our princess."

I blushed. "No princess crap."

"Of course."

Esme and Carlisle came forward and smiled. "You are welcomed in our home. If you would like to come on in. Esme as prepared food for you."

Faing and Farlon smirked moving forward first. "Perfect we are hungry."

As everyone went inside I turned to Emmett. "I can't believe so many showed up."

"They are here to help you and Bella and I for one am thankful. That means more protection not only for you but for my little sister as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry for a short chapter but I hope you are enjoying it and as always

HAPPY READINGS!!!!!!