Chapter seven (7)

Dedicated to all my beloved readers, thank you for your support💜❤❤..

Mr. Dikko entered the mortuary and saw his wife (Zainab) in the third row of the third bodies..

Z... Za.. Zai... N.. ab... He sobbed as tears rolled down his cheeks.
He was heartbroken that he fell down without knowing that he did so.

Why? why now? When our family is back in full everything has started well,that's when Allah decided to take you away from me and our daughter, said Mr. Dikko in a low voice. Don't worry Ahmed everything will be alright, said Amra.
How did she hear me? He thought.

***

Halima was found in the nearby ashore by a childless couple. (Grandpa & Grandma).
She was found when Grandpa went to the sea to get some fishes for them to eat.. The moment he layed his eyes on her, he decided to rush her home because she looked unconscious.

Maimuna, Maimuna Grandpa called.
Yyess dear, answered Grandma.. (Kalli abunda nagani a bakin ruwa!!)
See what i just found by the sea today. Said Grandpa..
It's a girl, she said in unison..
Yes, yes I know. Now what should we do? thought Grandpa.

Bari in bubbuga cikin maybe ruwan dayashiga cikin ya fito(don't really know how to translate). As she presses Halima's stomach a water just came out from her mouth, as she coughs restlessly.

She's awake, yelled Grandma in unison.
Is she? Queired Grandpa. Yes Abdulrahman, she replied.

As Halima wakes up she saw Grandpa and grandma in her front, looking at her as if they have seen an Angel.
Halima was shocked by seeing those two people in her front, she then got scared and gulped..
She is very cute, cleared Grandma, yeah, I know, i know said grandpa in a teasing manner,
As grandma patted him on his left hand, while on the hand Halima was looking so confused and scared.
Ohh, the girl they said....

Grandma :Ohh Hi baby, how are u?
Grandpa :waves, as he says Hello!
Halima : am fine as she smiles at Grandpa and grandma.
Grandma :jikin ki fa, dasauki? Ba inda ke maki ciwo, kuma ba inda ke maki zafi?(how about your body, is any where paining you)?
Halima : A'ah ba'inda ke mani ciwo, se kaina (no, nothing is paining me apart from my head).
Grandpa :Toh, Allah ya sawake yannan(may Allah grant you shifa, my daughter)..
Grandma and Halima :ameen..

What is your name my dear?
Asked Grandma.
Ehhmm, ehhmm, I can't remember, as she robs her forehead..
Hgaann??
Grandpa and grandma sobbed looking shocked and confused..

Maimuna, tayi loosing memories dinta said grandpa in unison.
(Maimuna, she has lost her memories)..
W.. Wh.. Aaatt.. Sobbed Maimuna (grandma).. She's suffering from amnesia?? Quired Grandma..
Yyess, he responded...

Time's up ✌✌😃.

Hi guys, long time right, sorry for the late update 👏..
Just went through reader's block, that's why, but am back Insha Allah..
And pls bear with the grammatical and spelling errors, just trying 😄😄..

So I hope u enjoyed the chappie..
And pls don't forget to vote ☑️
Comment &
Share 👏👏...

Love you Lodi Lodi ❤😘😘..

Teemarh__