Chapter One

Halima was seating by the sea when the waves washed down her face. ohh noo! Said Halima cleaning her face, using her hanky(it's actually a rag she uses for her face)😉.

***Flashback ***
Mr.&Mrs.dikko lived in a beautiful mansion together with Mr. Dikko's parents. His mother was very cruel to his wife  Hadiza. She's always torturing her. But her son Mr. Dikko has never liked  what she does to his wife. Hadiza endured all that pain because of the love she had for her husband . As life went on, she got pregnant and  became the pride of the house  who will conceive the successor of the Dikko firm .Even Mr. Dikko's mom stopped all the what she has been doing to her In law before . Hadiza tends to be lazy, she doing nothing in the house as she used to , taking whatever she wants and doing whatever she feels like doing  . Hadiza's d-date ( delivery date) was set to be 15-2-2009. It was 14/2 when hadiza's water broke and she was rushed to the hospital where she took more than 12hrs in the  labour room. After all the pains and bleeding she nearly gave up when at last she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 👧.

**********
Hey guys.❤

Here is the first chapter.

Ope it's good enough.😇

And pls if i've made any mistakes, I would really appreciate it if corrected. 💗

Although it's too short 😂.

See u soon 😘💋.

And pls. Don't forget to:
Vote
Comment &
Share ✌.