Chapter two.

After Hadiza's delivery everyone was really happy and excited expect for Mr. Dikko's mom (Nona) who wanted a baby boy but unfortunately got a baby girl, from the instant she learnt of the gender of the baby her hatred for Hadiza arose again.

On the other hand, Mr. Dikko, the whole family and well wishers were happy for Hadiza . Mr. Dikko felt like he's the happiest creature on earth at that very moment , his joy knew no bounds . Nona wanted a baby boy so that she can get whatever she wants from her grandson .She wanted to use the baby boy for the rituals she was assigned to do to get her son wrapped around her wrinkled finger . It was the 4th day after the delivery when people began to troop into the house. On the 7th day of delivery(naming ceremony) the baby was named Halima.

Varieties were in abundance, people ate, drank, had fun, and enjoyed  selves.(except for Nona). The day was indeed a memorable one.

After the ceremony some people left while some stayed till the next morning. Halima became the joy of her parents, grandfather and everyone in the mansion  expect her Grandma, who was full of hatred for Halima and her mom.

2 months later.

Halima was 2months 2weeks when she got missing. Her mother was singing &playing with her in her pink angelic painted room when her phone rang from the parlour she then tickled her baby and whispered " I love you " to her pink ears  Halima smiled as if she understood what her doting mother said .

To Hadiza's outmost surprise when she came back , the cot in which she left her daughter was empty. She went round looking for her, shouting out her name " Halima! Halima!! " After searching aimlessly for her, she decided to check the gate. Upon reaching there, the first thing she saw was Halima's mittens on the other side of the street. She let out a loud yell and dropped on her knees crying ,regretting reaching out for her phone when her daughter needed her the most. She cried for hours , how is she going to break the news to her husband who has been over the moon?
She finally gathered the courage to call and inform him as he was out of the country.

" Habibtiii "sang Mr. Dikko from the other side of the line.

" It's... Ha ha li .." she stuttered in between sobs.

"What's wrong with you? " he panicked..

" Halima is missing " she dropped the bombshell.

"Whattt! How? When?? I'm on my way " I'm going to book the Next flight home. With that he cut off the call and drove to the airport as fast as he could to catch up to the next flight.

Mr. Dikko reported his daughter's disappearance to all the police stations he could reach and on televisions, everywhere.

Halima couldn't be found and Nona blamed Hadiza for her carelessness .Hadiza turned to a slave in that mansion. Even her husband's love and care for vanished in a blink of an eye.

ΠΠΠΠ

Hadiza was washing Nona's favourite soup bowl when it slipped from her hand down to the floor and broke into pieces.
The cracking sound the bowl made when it came in contact with the silver tiles made Nona rushed into the kitchen. The moment her eyes layed on her  broken bowl, She moved closer to Hadiza as she pulled her hair.

"U bastard" she shouted. Dragging her out of the house.

"You are leaving this house today "she shouted again and threw her out of the house and went in to bring out her luggage , She brought it out and threw it on her.

When Mr. Dikko reached home he was really tired, he called out Hadiza's name but there was no response. "Hadiza! "He called again. Still no response.

"Hadiza!! "He called the 3rd time. When he heard his mother's voice saying
"what is it ?Hadiza is no more " . That mere statement made an everlasting effect in his life and his daughter's that couldn't be changed .

"What? What do you mean?" He asked. I've thrown her out of the house. She replied.
"What! Mom what have you done? "She rolled her eyes "ghhhh"! Of course she broke my favourite soup bowl and so i got angry and decided to sent her away ".

"Ohh noooo. Momm!! " he shouted heading for the door

"I am going out to look for my wife" He said he's voice sounding as stern as ever.

" What!! "She exclaimed. Don't ever call that useless creature your wife again. Never ever again
After all what you have done to her you still expect her to still have feelings for you Haaan?
Answer me! yelped his mom.

Your brain must be very stupid for giving that kind of idea .. With that she left her son who was showered with guilt all over him.

"I don't want to have anything to do with that bastard again. You heard me right"

"Yes Nona". Replied Ahmed.

Not knowing what he was going to do with his life again.
Can he live without love of his life ??
That question kept roaming in his mind..

°°°°°°°°°

Hadiza is now walking on the street without destination.
She was now homeless,careless, loveless and something no one would like to give a second glance after the first one...
But as this proverb goes "you are here planning for yourself while Allah is also planning something for you which you don't know"

On her way to her unknown destination, she met a lady who welcomed her into her home..

Indeed Hadiza is one lucky person.

*******************************************

Hi guys 👋.

How was the chappie 💋.

Hope it's ohk 👌.
*

*not edited**

Pls. if there's any correction, don't hesitate to correct me. I like it when corrected. 💝💓.

And pls don't forget to
Vote,
Comment &
Like. 💖😘😘.

It motivates me to write regularly 😉😉.

Don't mind me I just like the emojis✌✌.

Teemarh__