Sara

"SARA JULIA!" Your mom yells across the house. "WHAT IS THIS?" she holds up the phone bill for this month. You went $300 over. This was bad, very very bad. You had been talking on the phone with our new boyfriend Zayn. Since he'd been working a lot, you had to do phone calls and texts.

"Okay mom!" you yelled back. "I'll just get a job or something. I promise to pay you back alright?! Geeze, get of my back!" Hurriedly, you made your way back to your room. You didn't know what to do since you couldn't call anyone now. You had an idea.

"Dearest Zayn,

I can't call or text right now because I went over on my plan. By a lot. Like $300 a lot. Oh well. So here I am writing this letter. I love you. How's work goin? I know your working on this new song you've been talking about. I hope it gets finished soon so I can hear it. I love hearing you sing. It reminds me of the time I first met you. You were at the park humming to yourself, then singing, then full out performing. Haha. Well I can't wait to see you in person again. I miss your kisses and warm hugs. They feel like the sun is radiating on me and nothing bad could happen. I hope to hear from you soon.

Love your dearest, Sara."

You addressed the envelope and sent it out. Two weeks had passed and Zayn still didn't write you back. This was nerve-racking. You KNEW Zayn would've gotten it. Even if one of the other boys got it first, they would read it out loud. Really? Two weeks, what if he was hiding something! You just call him on the land-line. Before you could dial, the phone rang. It was Zayn.

"Wait, what?" you said to him before he could say anything.

"Umm. I'm calling you. Are you coming to the concert tonight?" he asks nervously.

"I was planning on it." You said unsure.

"Great! Your name is already down with a front row seat. Love you. Gotta go, bye." He says quickly.

You get there and enjoy the concert. Near the end something else happens.

"Hey guys! " Harry shouts, "we're ending this a little different tonight. Is that alright?" the fans scream back AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Zayn appears with a note.

"This is for you Sara." he opens it up.

"Dearest Sara,

I love you too. Work is fine, and the song is coming along. I like watching you, watching me sing. All I want to do is make you happy. I remember the first time we met, I was so nervous because you're so beautiful. I miss your hugs and kisses too. They're like the goddess Aphrodite poured her spirit in to you, and you shine all the way. I hope to hear from you soon.

Love your dearest, Zayn."

wtf just happened? he just read his letter! On stage! What will management say?

"Will you please come up here?" He asks extending his arms. You raced on stage to his arms. The 'stage' kiss seemed like forever. After the concert you rode in the bus with him. The lights were out and the two of you were snuggling in his bed.

"Zayn, that was the sweetest thing ever. Worth the wait." You said falling asleep.

"Yeah. I hoped so, Sara." Zayn says nuzzling your neck passionately.