A little more

This is for Ashton!

You looked in the mirror and pulled back your hair. Ugh, it was no use. Your best friend was coming over to have dinner with you as your family. Luke hadn't seen you in about 4 months. He did a semester in Madrid for a semester. Your nerves were up on a scale of one to ten, so about 300,000,000,000,000. Yup on a scale of one to ten, thirty quadrillion. Buzz buzz. You looked at your phone and saw that Luke texted you.

"Hey Ashton! I just arrived at my parents place, see ya tonight."

That did not help you. Only a few hours then to fix this mess. You started off by getting out some makeup. Some beige 2 cc cream, rocket volume mascara, coal black eyeliner, urban decay naked 2, sun kissed blush, boysenberry lipstick, and plum lip liner. 'First, let's push my hair back and prep' you thought to yourself. You looked around in the drawer and found your primer. Great. Two hours passed and you were putting on the finishing touch. After digging around for some setting spray Luke texted you again.

''Olllo Ash! I have something to tell you at dinner tonight. See ya then!''

What could he have to tell me? I don't know. What if he had a girlfriend!?

You didn't tell anyone this, but you had a big crush on Luke. Yeah you guys wee best friends, but for the last few weeks, you felt a sudden attraction for him. You pondered your thoughts as you walked in to your closet to pick out an outfit. Frustrated, you picked out a coral blouse, a teal sweater, and a black miniskirt. Looking in the mirror you couldn't decide if the buttons worked or not. Hmm, you ended up just doing the middle two. Walking over to your jewelry box you actually knew exactly what to choose. A long golden over sized locket that your grandma wore when she got married.With it some golden bangles, and gold hoops. Smiling at the mirror you slipped in to some black pumps. You strutted downstairs and helped your mom set the table confidently

"Well aren't you excited for tonight dear?" your mom asked you.

"Hell yes. I can't wait!" you squealed to your mom.

"Ashton! watch your language!" mom scolded at you. You couldn't help but giggle. You didn't mean to cuss, but you were just so excited. Everything came to a halt when you thought back to what he texted. 'Oh what could it be?' you moaned inside your head. Ugh no, Luke was your best friend. This wouldn't happen, it couldn't happen. There was plenty of prettier girls for him. The doorbell rang, and your heart skipped a beat. That should be Luke. You ran to the mirror to check your hair. Good.

'This was it.' You thought to yourself. I was going to re-meet my all time best friend Luke Hemmings. As you opened the door your pulse fluttered. Holy crap, he got sexy in Spain. He know had his blonde hair fluffed up and had a lip piercing. A freakin lip piercing! Wait, no. I'm not aloud to think this. I'm supposed to appreciate that he is safe and in good health. He walked in the door and embraced you in a huge hug. Now that felt nice. That feeling was aloud, I can enjoy his hugs.

"Ashton, you look so great!" he said pushing a wavy blonde lock behind your ear. You smiled and patted his cheek. The table was set. Your mother called your father, and two siblings down to the table. Sadie, and Michael, your twin siblings came down. Omg! they're wearing jeans and tee shirts. That's sooo embarrassing! "Ugh, I'm sorry Luke, I told them to dress nice!" you said putting an edge on the end. Luke just smiled.

"Relax Ash, it's just me and dinner, no biggie."

That made you really relax. The rest of Dinner really went off with out a hitch. Your family was perfectly acceptable with convos with everyone and the ten year old twins acted mature for once. After doing the dishes Luke grabbed your hand and pulled you outside.

"Remember how I had something to tell you?" he asked.

Oh frick. Here is was, kill me now.

"Oh yeah" you said playing it cool. He walked out a little further and sat really two of you down on the porch swing.

"Well, I was in Spain for a semester yeah? A lot has changed. Girls, they flocked me there. I hated it, I could barely even speak their language. I also started to feel some new feelings for someone."

Oh no, this was the part where he tells me about his new girlfriend. Oh yeah she's 6 feet tall, has flowing brunette hair, amazingly talented, is a size 0, and is a double D! You swallowed a lump in your throat.

"Oh yeah? meet a girl over there?"

He just smiled and bit his lip. Damn, he looked soooo good when he did that.

"No actually, I met a girl over here. She's beautiful, and I love her. She's got this lively personality and curly blonde hair." He put your hand under his, and placed it on your knee." Oh and one more thing, she's sitting by me."

What. Did. He. Just. Say? You couldn't believe it! Your heart probably skipped a few beats and cut off all blood supply. He gave you a look of disappointment. Oh no! wait, damnit think Ashton! you hadn't said anything for like two minutes. After thinking of what to do you knew.

"Hey Luke you got something right there." you said pointing to his shirt.

"What?" he said looking down. Before he could go back up you leaned in and kissed him. About one minute later he cupped your face and smiled at you.

"Well I'm glad you like me too."

"Yeah" you said back. "I guess we're a little more than friends."

He just smiled at you and bites his lip again. "Yeah a little more."

The rest of the night was perfect. Luke and your family socialized and your parents approved of him being your boyfriend. As he was about to leave he planted one final kiss on you. "Bye sweetheart. See you again next time." Then you shut the door behind him and ran up to your room and couldn't stop smiling.