Don't swim, you'll drown

You and Luke have been dating for a couple months. You two wanted to do something special before he had to go back on tour. You wanted black and white movies in the park, but he wanted the pool. So you guys eventually decided on the beach and a picnic. You were really nervous though, you didn't know how to swim very well. Now that you think of it, not at all! 'Maybe I'll just read a book on the beach.' You thought to yourself as you packed. Luke was bring the beach gear so you packed the picnic. You decided on sandwiches, chips, lemonade, and cookies. As you put it all in a little blue cooler, Luke texted you.

'Hey bae! get packed I'll be there in 20 mins.'

Okay, I should be done by then. You finally got a bikini on and an extra dress in case the one you were wearing got wet. Just as you were putting sunglasses on your head and sunscreen in your bag the door bell rang.

'Ready to go Hun?' You said 'yup!' Popping your lips on the p. Your were getting really nervous as Luke pulled up to the beach. He immediately went to the water tearing off his shirt, laughing like a cute idiot. Awkwardly walking on the beach, you lugged an umbrella and the cooler.

After a few minutes of swimming he pulled out of the water gleaming.

'Babe, why aren't you swimming?'

You didn't really want to tell him why you weren't.

'I'm just super insecure' you teared up. 'All these other girls are skinny and beautiful, you would be much better off with one of them.'

He just stared at you defeated. He responded with a quick peck on the bridge of your nose.

'Sweet heart you're the only one for me.'

Then the tears really started to flow. You told him the real reason why you were upset. He just laughed at you and taught you how to swim for a few hours.

Then at sunset you two had your picnic, he bought ice cream at a cart on the board walk. Finally to end a good day you shared a mad, passionate, wild kiss as the sun disappeared <3