10.Girl x Friend.

(Time-8:00am) (place-infront of Hannah's house) (Day-next day;day after the incident)

(Chanyeol is waiting Hannah to come outside of the house in his car )

(Chanyeol tearing a paper)

"She's mad at me,she's not mad at me...,she's mad at me,not mad at me...she' Mad at me!!!,Ah why!! Why it have to end like this??is she really mad at me?this is driving me crazy!!!jinja!!"

(Chanyeol got off the car and walk towards Hannah's door and raise his hand to knock the door,but the door opened and Hannah walked out.)

Chanyeol's pov

"Hannah!!"

She looked at me ignorantly.

"Your hand phone ..!!.."

she grabbed it from me and walked away.

"Hannah wait....!!"I Said but she keeps going away.

I got in to my car and followed her secretly ...

Coffee shop???she went to a coffee shop!!! Is she waiting for someone???

A young man entered to the shop and got seated next to her.what???they both are laughing and talking with each other...wtf is him??.....oh!!oh!! He's holding her hand.....

(Chanyeol enters the shop and get seated in the same table as them)

"Who??.."said Hannah.

I lowered my mask and smiled.

"What are you doing here are you following me??"She said angrily.

"Don' Be a fool,I'm not here to to meet you ,I'm here to have a coffee...why should I follow you...!! And I'm a regular here,One Hot chocolate  please!!!"

("Sorry sir...our shop doesn't have hot  chocolate in our  shop. We only have coffee varieties"the waitress said)

"Regular??  Jinja....anyway....then go on and have your coffee in another table..."she frowned.

"Shiro!!!"

....................

They (Hannah and the other)keep talking ,and after a while Hannah went to the washroom.

"Hi..!!its nice to meet you!" He said.

"Hi!" I Said coldly.

"So ,who are you?? Hans boyfriend??"

"Han?? You mean Hannah??"I Said

"Yes ,are you Han sister's boyfriend??"

"Yeah,sort of ,.............wait !!didn't you just said Hannah sister??"I Said

"Ah...Hannah is my cousin,I'm 3 years younger than her..."he said smiling..

Oh that's a relief....I too smiled...

"Daebak!!! We thought she would never have a boyfriend!!!"

"Why??"I asked surprisingly.

"I think you too will never have her"

"Wae??"I screamed.

"Since She was 16,She's been talking about ..
who??whats that name again ?? Ah..!!chanyeol!! Chanyeol!!!That's the name...she's been refusing each and every date..she studied hard than before,the only present she wanted when she got selected to campus was to go to a concert of that guy!!see she's a weird girl..don't you think so??she been loving a guy that she can never have...!! I guess that guy may have kids now,she's crazy right??"her cousin laughed.