4.Heaven

• Chanyeol POV

"Hannah wake up, let's have our lunch here"I wake her up.

"Mmm..."she opened the door and we both walked to the shop near by.I ordered food and next time the food was on the table. "oh this tastes really great"I took the last bite of it. "Hannah if...."I looked at her . "huh??jinja this girl"she was sleeping on the table with the chopsticks in her mouth. "Hannah!!"I tried to wake her but it was useless.i carried her to the car and started driving.ha.. ha.. what a crazy girl,she's so cute .

• Hannah POV

"Mm.."I stretch my arms and opened my eyes.oh are we still on the road?i take a look at Chanyeol.what?? Why is he smiling??alone?

"Chanyeol,why are u smiling so much??" I asked."what ?? you don't remember what you did at the shop??"he was surprised."what??what I did??" "How ? I mean..how could you forget that??"he said worriedly

I was shocked.oh Hannah did u do something embarrassing??i can remember my mother say that I talk in sleep .once mom found me crying calling chanyeol's name,which causes many problems.did I do it again??i got to ask him....

"Chanyeol please....tell me what happened??"I cried. "how comes ...you don't remember what you did ..,you just ..!!few minutes ago..you..KIS..!!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!! Stop it, I don't wanna hear"I closed my ears

• chanyeol POV

ITs funny to tease her, see her face is turning red,he..he...

"At last we are here!" We parked the car and walk towards the shooting place.oh ,Hannah is still mad at me.she neither look nor speak to me. "CHANYEOL!!" Suho hyung came towards us as he saw us.

"Hyung this is the professor who helped me in my case,Hannah" suho hyung and Hannah shaked hands.

"By the way why did you bring her here? You have to stay here today ."suho hyung said looking at me. "What?? Wae??"

"I called again several times to you but your phone was off,so send a message saying that, as my manager is sick you have to help me till tomorrow,simply ...you have to be my manager for few hours"

"mian ,I didn't saw it." Shi*i turns off the phone as Hannah was sleeping .suho hyung go back asking us to wait a little. After few minutes he came back with two keys " here, I managed to ask two rooms to stay from pdnim,have some rest and chanyeol you be here at 3:00 am.Hannahshi did something happened?? you look pale .chanyeol did u do anything???"

"He....he!!"I just laughed.we went to the hotel with the keys. WHAT ???my room is in 1st floor while Hannah's in 3rd!!!! This hyung is jinja!!!

Hannah POV

"Ah..." (jumping to the bed in the room)

This day is so long,so long and many things happened.Im mad at him,how could he laugh when something like this happened,he could have stopped me if I try to do weird things on him. "Kiss!!!..Hannah you are going crazy" I hit my head.

"Beep..!!beep...!!beep..!!" The phone at the room started ringing.

"Hello?"I answered

"How to cook rice ?? How much water??" It was chanyeol. I answered his questions and was about go to take a shower,again the phone rang

"Omelet with onion or cheese??"I again answered and kept the phone.but he called again and again asking this and that. When the phone rang for the 5th time I grab my phone ,next moment I found myself beating his door. The door opened, "wae???"

Look this is it,!!!! he did each and everything to disturb me and here he's standing with a puppy face with his hands in his pockets.!!!!

"Chanyeol you..!!!eh!!! Give I'll Cook" I went to the kitchen angrily and started cooking.

(After few minutes)

"Hannah..here , as you didn't bring any clothes have my extra shirt and i'll Ask one from suho hyung."he came to me with a white shirt.

"Shiro!! You just wear it, i'll Ask one from suho hyung" I said

"Don't be a fool , will he give his shirt to a stranger like you??" Yes he's right ,so I grabbed the shirt from him without even looking at him"

"Oh Hannah you are so cute !!! Hehe"he laughed. I gave him a 'I will murder you 'look and went back cooking.

"Hannah wake me up when you done cooking,i'll Get some sleep as I have to be there at 3 am"chanyeol went to bed.

[TIME SKIP ].....

ok it's finished.lets wake him up now. I went to the bedroom and he was in a deep sleep.oh he must be tired by driving here. I went back to kitchen and ate my dinner.

(Few minutes skip)

"Ok, everything is done,washed the dishes,kept chanyeols food in the refrigerator,place a note on his forehead saying to have his dinner"I stood up and grab the key ,the phone and the shirt then went back to my room.

"Oh why can't I open the door , it's the correct room number??" i tried again and failed.i look at the key number ,106 it's chanyeol's room number??? NO WAY !!, that means I have close the door with my key inside ??

I ran to the first floor and ask whether I could have a key for my room

"Sorry madam , the extra keys are with the manager and he will be here at 3:30am tomorrow"

"What should I do now??" Ok let's have a wash and change first.i went to women bathroom and changed. "Where to sleep??? NOWAY I 'm not going to his room, I'll stay up till 3:30 outside my room"

(In front of the room,sitting on the floor)

(Few drunken men are walking by ,looking at Hannah)

It's bad to be here, the only option is chanyeol, it's ok Hannah,you have to protect yourself first . I went to his room and sat on the chair, it's 11:30 let's stay up till 3:30,Hannah fighting!