Chapter 8

~jocob~

My little Isabella Renesmea Sophia Cullen has now a nickname for her 3 names.
Isabella is "Isa"
Renesmea is "Nessie"
Sophia is "Soph"

She is a pretty little girl, it has been 3 days since I net her, she is not as skinny anymore and is walking around and exploring the Cullen House.

Bella in the other had is still very mad that I imprinted on this small child.

~Alice~

I still have bit taken Bella hunting, it has been 3 days since she woke up. I know she is in pain but she hides it. She has as well been doing more patrols than anyone else. She is over working her self.

Everyone has been worried about Bella, and I don't blame her.  She is now getting bored easily, but it's not her fault,

~Vision~

There we where Isa was already about the age of 10 from what it looked like. She was growing fast. But the entire pack was out in the clearing along with the family. Bella figured out she had a power.

Bella was next to me and Isa with more vampires behind us.

There was probably about 5 different covens maybe 10 at the most.  The Denali family was there. That's when I saw what was going on.

Aro and the his huge coven(his guards).

~End Vision~

"We will find out what to do... Ok sister? " Edward was next to me.

"Ok"

~Bella~

It has been 3 days since I awoke. My throat was burning,  I was craving blood.  But the only way I an able to hide it and forget about it is by taking in the others patrols.

This is the end of today's chapter. I was writing this on my way to school and I had time get of my phone.  Hope you all enjoy today's chapter.  If you have any idea about what I should do next please comment.